Page 935 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4358358859259319329339349359369379389399459851035 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 10396
    TRU Culver has that Airachnid back, I returned her. Dead End and Stealth BB were gone. Other than that, they had nothing.

TRU La Cienega, Target La Cienega, Target Culver, Ross Culver, Ross Beverly Connection, all nothing of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, unless you think you stumbled upon the revision case, Vehicon isn't part of that assortment.
    I just meant he wasn't there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw Stealth Bumblebee at the Beaumont WM. It was him and about thirty regular Bumblebees.

Call me insane, but how can Hasbro be so out of touch at times? Bumblebee's not even the main character on that show!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Glendale Target had one TFP Shadow Bumblebee, 2 Avengers Skrulls which means I missed out on Hawkeye and Black Widow (have both already but it looks like lots of people are looking for them)

Los Feliz TRU had the same old pegwarmers

Stevenson Ranch WM - I actually found 6" Avengers! Granted it was 3 of Iron Man but since they first started hitting, I hadn't heard of ANY SoCal sightings across 5 different sites. 2 of the 3.75" Skrulls here as well

Stevenson Ranch TRU - a lone Shadow Bumblebee. I can't believe people actually want Dead End but not Hot Shot?? Found and bought a Cyberverse TFP Ultra Magnus here

Glendale Target had one TFP Shadow Bumblebee, 2 Avengers Skrulls which means I missed out on Hawkeye and Black Widow (have both already but it looks like lots of people are looking for them)

Stevenson Ranch WM - I actually found 6" Avengers! Granted it was 3 of Iron Man but since they first started hitting, I hadn't heard of ANY SoCal sightings across 5 different sites. 2 of the 3.75" Skrulls here as well
    I've found the Skrulls before, but not Black Widow or either Hawkeye. Rosemead WM had 6" Avengers Iron Man and Captain America yesterday. I've not seen any others.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I've found the Skrulls before, but not Black Widow or either Hawkeye. Rosemead WM had 6" Avengers Iron Man and Captain America yesterday. I've not seen any others.
    I'll keep looking for BW and Hawkeye for you. A friend in Washington picked up 6" Cap and Thor for me recently, otherwise I'd head out there.

avinjurz

I'll keep looking for BW and Hawkeye for you. A friend in Washington picked up 6" Cap and Thor for me recently, otherwise I'd head out there.
    Commtech! -I hope you're reading the 6" Avengers reports! I haven't seen them, but he needs 6" Hulk and Hawkeye for his son. For the 3.75", I haven't looked hard enough, but I know I haven't seen Widow or Hawkeye anywhere.

Hope someone grabbed that comic book store find I texted. Curious if anyone did.

If anyone needs them, I accidentally bought an extra Vintage CW Anakin and Nom Anor. Probably gonna see if I can get my money back on Ebay if no one on here wants them for cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    If anyone needs them, I accidentally bought an extra Vintage CW Anakin and Nom Anor. Probably gonna see if I can get my money back on Ebay if no one on here wants them for cost.
    accidentally?

Yes, accidentally, because I didn't remember that I'd already bought them. It was within days of each other and I wasn't sure if I'd ACTUALLY bought them, or if it was just that I'd stared at pictures long enough to think I had. It was the former.

I've done that from time to time as well! Thank goodness for store receipts.

Yesterday, TRU and Target Culver had nothing of note.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.