Page 936 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 436836886926932933934935936937938939940946986 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 10328
    Found the Vintage R5-D4, Death Star Droid, and Power Droid 3-pack at Evil Rock Target. Remarkably, it had a clearance sticker on it and rang up for $3.76.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Found the Vintage R5-D4, Death Star Droid, and Power Droid 3-pack at Evil Rock Target. Remarkably, it had a clearance sticker on it and rang up for $3.76.
    Wow! I gotta find me one of those, at that deal!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

One? I've got to find five or six at that price!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The regular bar code would not ring up and had a red sticker reading "online item" partially covering it. The receipt just says "boys action" $11.23 off $14.99.

The regular bar code would not ring up and had a red sticker reading "online item" partially covering it. The receipt just says "boys action" $11.23 off $14.99.
    how bout the Dathomir bp for that price? Wonder if its worth checkin other Targets?

Ey guys, quick Comic-con update. I will only be able to make it down on Wed. and Thurs. Plmk who all's gonna be there those days. (And save me some Fri, sat, sun. swag!!! please!!)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Ey guys, quick Comic-con update. I will only be able to make it down on Wed. and Thurs. Plmk who all's gonna be there those days. (And save me some Fri, sat, sun. swag!!! please!!)
    I will be there and hoping to get there very early tomorrow, so contact me and we can coordinate lining up. Also, check the Comic Con thread.

Red face

Found both of those packs at La Brea Target today. They rang up at the registers at $14.99. Considering that all of my recent SW fig purchases have been on Amazon for $12.99 each, it's a great deal!

Bikerscout and everyone else, see you at SDCC! Maradona, I'll definitely be contacting you about lining up

Oh man, that is an awesome find. I can't believe it happens the days I'm out of town to set up for Comic-Con!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Glad to hear you're going to make it. I'll keep an eye out for extra swag those days. I have an SDCC get-together thread going, not much action yet but if you want to, ring in:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showth...h-who-s-coming
    Also, you can hit me up direct, you've got my number. I am not sure if I'll hear it on the show floor, but I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Found both of those packs at La Brea Target today. They rang up at the registers at $14.99. Considering that all of my recent SW fig purchases have been on Amazon for $12.99 each, it's a great deal!

Bikerscout and everyone else, see you at SDCC! Maradona, I'll definitely be contacting you about lining up
    Goodness, it's like they were waiting for me to leave town. First my Sideshow Boba Fett arrives a few hours after I hit SD, and now those.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

posted in SDCC thread.

Hope to see everyone there!!