Page 938 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938939940941942948988 ... LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 10288
  1. #9371

    needed

    Nice finds & gets Figrin and maradona! Been meaning to post but forgot, I'm lookin for a TVC Starkiller, non-tan deleted scene Luke (saber construction), an opener Shae vizla and, especially if its a beater card, an opener Malgus.

    For TF, i'm lookin for a deluxe FOC shockwave, deluxe Evac (TF:the ride) and MP thundercracker and MP optimus. I'd be broke, but i'd be 1 happy camper if i had all of those right now.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-23-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: ev

  2. #9372
    I know it doesn't help your anticipatuon, but thos 2 MP's haven't been released yet. I haven't seen any FOC's yet either, but all the Cali reports I've read have been TRU's and Burbank just does not stock often enough.

  3. #9373
    Bikerscout, I think I forgot to mention it but Universal had plenty of Evacs in stock when I visited a few days before SDCC.

  4. #9374
    From reports I've read, the following Marvel Comic Packs are now out:

    Spiderman/Rhino
    FF Dr. Doom/Spiderman
    Thanos/Warlock
    Mr. Sinister/Gambit
    Hulk/Wolverine
    Mandarin/Iron Man
    She-Hulk/Wolverine

    I would love to find all of them, but I haven't seen any of them. Good hunting!

    EDIT: Found and bought She-Hulk/Wolverine and Magneto/Captain America at LF TRU. There were still several more Magneto/Cap packs left as of this afternoon.

  5. #9375
    La Cienega Target - 1x TVC ANH Vader, I bought it. Also, 2nd wave of Mattel Hot Wheels 1/42nd Batmobile line, on sale for $6.99, I picked up the Batman Forever Batmobile (only 1) and left behind the camo BB Tumbler, '40s Batmobile (looks a lot like the Corgi version, but different paint), and regular Tumbler.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Nice finds & gets Figrin and maradona! Been meaning to post but forgot, I'm lookin for a TVC Starkiller, non-tan deleted scene Luke (saber construction), an opener Shae vizla and, especially if its a beater card, an opener Malgus.

    For TF, i'm lookin for a deluxe FOC shockwave, deluxe Evac (TF:the ride) and MP thundercracker and MP optimus. I'd be broke, but i'd be 1 happy camper if i had all of those right now.
    Will keep an eye out.

    A buddy is driving me nuts telling me about getting Shockwave today in Georgia at TRU.

    Bran got me Evac from Universal where it's exclusive, it's a cool figure, only oddity is why they put side hinges on the ankles, just seems like a waste of budget.



    I'm looking for TVC Starkiller and Malgus, both for opening. And TF I'm with you on FOC Shockwave.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    From reports I've read, the following Marvel Comic Packs are now out:

    Spiderman/Rhino
    FF Dr. Doom/Spiderman
    Thanos/Warlock
    Mr. Sinister/Gambit
    Hulk/Wolverine
    Mandarin/Iron Man
    She-Hulk/Wolverine

    I would love to find all of them, but I haven't seen any of them. Good hunting!

    EDIT: Found and bought She-Hulk/Wolverine and Magneto/Captain America at LF TRU. There were still several more Magneto/Cap packs left as of this afternoon.
    I'll keep an eye out for the Dr Doom and Thanos ones, but haven't seen 'em so far.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  6. #9376
    ....aaaaand now we're gonna get screwed by all the scalpers/lurkers.........

  7. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ....aaaaand now we're gonna get screwed by all the scalpers/lurkers.........
    Shockwave is 2 per case, so he's not Vehicon short packed. And we only have assortments for the first two waves - I doubt that he won't show up again. And when have we ever truly had issues finding a figure in the first wave of any TF line? I remember wondering if I'd ever see Prime Soundwave or Wheeljack at retail. Has not been an issue. I hope scalpers choke on the figure.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

  8. #9378
    Culver City TRU had 1x Starkiller, Malgus, Shae Vizla, Barriss Offee, Luke Deleted Scene w/ brown robe, Vader ANH, Luke Hoth, and a beat-up bubble Wedge. I bought Starkiller, Malgus, and Vizla, though I'm not sure if I'm going to keep that Shae Vizla. I stashed Wedge, PM for details.

    La Cienega TRU had none of those at all, but did have Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Magnus and Dreadwing in multiples.

    Crenshaw WM had zip, Target La Cienega had more nothing but still nothing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  9. #9379
    I dunno how it is around LA proper, but I'm noticing more and more stores not restocking Vintage. I'm still thinking that, despite Hasbro's unwillingness to recognize it, most stockers see "Star Wars plastic men" and don't pay a bit of attention to the packaging.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  10. #9380
    Chux, we just have a glut of Episode One figures around in San Diego.

    Darth Maul, the Pod Racers, and Queen Padme sold however. But people can buy Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Battle Droids in so many types of package offerings, and vintage costs more.

    Quinlan is less recognizeable and it's the 3rd figure of him. 4th actually. I don't consider that a disparagment on the Expanded Universe, because I think if it were a realistic Xanatos figure from the EU for example, it would move better than another Quinlan (as much as I like his character). Sidious is an "old man figure" and moves as expected in spite of me wanting other (actually not "old") figures of Bail Organa. Sidious is actually not clogging any pegs.

    Re-releasing the Clone Wars animated version of Sidious, the Fire-Fighting Battle Droid, Tactical Droid, and Thi-Sen for example, would all move better if the shipment was limited.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO