Page 941 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 441841891931937938939940941942943944945951991 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 10329
    No sign of any non-Prime TF's in the IE. Only Joes are scattered Roadblocks and Storm Shadows, all at Targets.

I gave up on SW.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Sorry, bikerscout. The next FOC Shockwave I find can be yours
    Thanks man. Again, i was just kidding in my previous posts. I was late. And for chaddymac, I still haven't opened my legends class ROTF Devastator, LC dotm Ironhide, MP rodimus or TF prime WJ.

Tycho - why didn't you STASH?!!?!?

Bikerscout, I'm not sure if shockwave will be hard to find.

Also I'm in san diego. There are only a few in the group that hunt down here.

As to me personally I don't know if I'll have cash even next month for toy purchases And I don't know if I'll need shockwave for my scenes. But I really like this figure.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Bikerscout, I'm not sure if shockwave will be hard to find.

Also I'm in san diego. There are only a few in the group that hunt down here.

As to me personally I don't know if I'll have cash even next month for toy purchases And I don't know if I'll need shockwave for my scenes. But I really like this figure.
    My goodness u guys are so serious! I was joking Tycho! I know you're in SD, hence the smilies in my post.

Maradona - thanks for the tip. I might bite the bullet & pay shipping if he becomes harder to get here.

Saw "The Dark Knight Rises" in Imax yesterday, still highly entertaining to watch. I might go once again with my best friend before it leaves theaters/imax. I usually don't see movies in Imax twice, with the exception of the TDK and this film. Wonder what Nolan's next project is?

My search for the FF Dr. Doom comic pack has finally ended successfully. Now if only Hasbro would make Franklin and Valeria figures, my Future Foundation would be set, though I'd prefer if they made all of the kids. If any of you are not reading FF, you have no idea what I'm talking about and, worse, you don't know the god of writing that Jonathan Hickman is.

Sorry for the lateness on this but, on a whim I went to sh. oaks Target yesterday and found my FOC shockwave. Hooray!

SW wise they had: multiples of the droids and villains Target excl. vintage 3 packs, and 1 vader/fett/luke BP (low articulation).
    TF: new TF Prime weaponizer Optimus prime and Bumblebee, and some Tf prime legends size playsets - driller and another one with Wheeljack.
    Marvel - one 4" avengers Hawkeye which I stashed. PM, text or call for info. Phone will be quickest. (have a graveyard tonite, so i apologize in advance if i'm sleeping)

I found and bought the Ewoks 5 pack and Imperial Naval Commander at Los Feliz TRU today. Stashed a Wedge there but the card was slightly bent.

Wow, no one wants the Hawkeye? Should still be there. The stash wasnt near toys.

Anyone on the boards gonna go to CVI??

Fig - were there more or were those the last ones?