Page 942 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 442842892932938939940941942943944945946952992 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 10401
    Marshalls/TJ Maxx are now stocking the TRU "exclusive" Rebel Transport Speeder for $9.99. Picked up two today, but saw several more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Fig - were there more or were those the last ones?
    There were two but I got the second one for a friend. I left two of the Pilots 5 packs figuring that they'll be a lot easier to find down the road like other recent Pilot multipacks. Plus 39.99 per set really adds up and I didn't have that much on me.

Amazingly, I found another Imperial Naval Commander today at Rosemead Target. What's strange is that with that sighting and yesterday's, the INC was just remnants of that wave. I've been waiting for that INC to come down in price at Amazon since late June so it's strange to suddenly find two of those at retail.

Found the DG Joes at the Banning Dollar General. One of each, got them all. They had some sort of Transformers Legends figures, too, but I passed: Bumblebee, Starscream, Optimus Prime (with a sword for some reason), and G2 tank Megatron.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Found the DG Joes at the Banning Dollar General. One of each, got them all. They had some sort of Transformers Legends figures, too, but I passed: Bumblebee, Starscream, Optimus Prime (with a sword for some reason), and G2 tank Megatron.
    Dear Mr. Chux,

If you see Duke, Storm Shadow, or the black Cobra Trooper at Dollar General again, PLEASE purchase them for me.

Best regards,

Mara-DG less-dona

PS
    I hope you've had AC these past few days.

hey guys,
    Avengers exclusives spotted. PM, call or text for details. I apologize in advance if I'm sleeping. Had a graveyard last nite.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    hey guys,
    Avengers exclusives spotted. PM, call or text for details. I apologize in advance if I'm sleeping. Had a graveyard last nite.
    Thanks for the heads up about this and the stash! Very grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about this and the stash! Very grateful!
    No problem senor Commtech! Again, sorry that I called so early and hope I didn't disturb your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    No problem senor Commtech! Again, sorry that I called so early and hope I didn't disturb your wife.
    Absolutely no problem. She knows my priorities.

Are we talking about the WM Avengers 6" figures? I know Maradona and I still need help with them so please continue to be on the lookout for them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Are we talking about the WM Avengers 6" figures? I know Maradona and I still need help with them so please continue to be on the lookout for them. Thanks!
    Yes, please.

On a side note, I finally was able to find Thanos/Warlock comic pack - in Illinois. A board member on another site posted that his WM had them on clearance for $11 and I asked if he could purchase and ship me one, despite my being a complete stranger. I was very lucky. Since a friend had found the FF Dr. Doom/Spiderman pack, I am now done with the Marvel Universe figures that are currently available. I never found a Vision or single pack Thanos at retail, but I suspect they'll eventually refresh those. If any of you see the Prof. X/Jubilee/Blastaar wave that is supposedly popping up, please pick up or stash. I'd like to get a few Prof. X, since he'd make good custom fodder.

Also, I finally opened the Super Helicarrier and Maria Hill is not as bad I expected, but still not super. I can see Hasbro reusing her mold for Sharon Carter/Agent 13.