Page 944 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 444844894934940941942943944945946947948954994 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 10357
    And now I'm responding to myself. Just picked up the Ewok and Rebel packs at toysrus.com. They are currently still in stock (and it's free shipping if you buy them both).

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12885955
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12885956
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Chaddy, the Ewok set is sold out already, 48 minutes after you posted that. That's crazy!

Yesterday I hit WM Crenshaw: 1x Transformers Generations FOC Shockwave, jack squat else worth mention despite the section redesign.

Target La Cienega: Jack squat.

Great work Hasbro, really putting your best foot forward.

So, any more word on Indy in IMAX? Raiders for a week, Marathon on Saturday? Any more potential interest?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found the Ewok set at Redlands TRU this morning. Couldn't get extras today; August is that magical month when teachers don't get paid, and I don't want to go broke right now.

They had the pilots, too, but $40 for guys in orange and a robot didn't seem to me like the steal the Ewoks were. Kneesa's like Teek, I would've bought a $200 vehicle if that was the only way to get her. Two hoods is an awesome bonus.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I agree. I can't wait to get my Ewoks.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Long time no post for old Speck. Grabbed the smaller size of this great Spaghetti Western poster trilogy- very nice.
    http://timothyandersonart-printstore...rt-prints.html

Went to a private screening at Paramount this week to see the latest restoration of Raiders- it was sweet and it sounds amazing !!

Hey man, welcome back to the fold.

Those were very cool, I saw them the other day, only reason I passed was the pre-folded look was a bit over the top compared to the rest of the distressing.

Nice! I'm planning on hitting the IMAX showing at least once for Raiders, and possibly doing the IMAX marathon, trying to get other folks on board.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought the marathon was regular digital cinema, and only Raiders would be IMAX. Maybe I'm wrong, but they aren't marketing the whole lot as being IMAX.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I thought the marathon was regular digital cinema, and only Raiders would be IMAX. Maybe I'm wrong, but they aren't marketing the whole lot as being IMAX.
    You're right, I misread, I'll need to fix the article. That's kind of a bummer that the marathon isn't in IMAX.

Ok, so Raiders IMAX, let's focus on that.

I had a nice haul along JT's hunting route

La Cienega TRU - used my $5 TRU rewards on the Yavin Pilots 5 pack

La Cienega Target - got the Legion Wheeljack and Matchbox Batmobile

Crenshaw Walmart - found the running change darker blue Captain America from their exclusive Avengers 6" line.

Killer! Today, WM had zip, TRU had zip, Target had zip, and then CC versions of TRU and Target had zip. Zip!