Page 948 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 448848898938944945946947948949950951952958998 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Anybody else notice that we've passed A MILLION VIEWS in this thread? How crazy is that? Top 10 posters who made that possible:

Jango Speck
    bikerscout
    figrin bran
    me
    Tycho
    BlueSnags
    Commtech
    Turbowars
    darkagent
    and CrunchyNug!
    Very cool! Way to go guys.

Well I can't badmouth Geoffrey today b/c he let me BOGO 50 the two Leias I bought Sat. (before the sale) with a price adjust on the receipt. Knocked it down to $15. Sweet.

Last night at a valley target, i found some maul bps. I also stashed 1 of them. PM, text, or call for location. I'll be up.

It was nice to meet up with Maradona and Chancellor JT last night. Albeit I was late, good times!

Last edited by bikerscout; 09-13-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: meetup

Right on! Hope you're having fun today at the marathon btw.

Culver Target had those Maul Battlepacks as well, I had gotten mine with Bikerscout in Burbank as he mentioned above (or rather, as he HINTED above ) but haven't opened it yet - I will, just feeling guilty what with the "there goes my food money" aspect. At least I was able to get mineral oil for my cutting board though, now to wait until I have food to cut.

Culver TRU Thursday, Friday, and today - NOTHING! Stupid damnit to hell, I want that Speederbike, it was MY pushing through Q&A that got so much attention onto this need and I want that ship, not excuses! (hooray for a SW quote!)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Last night at a valley target, i found some maul bps. I also stashed 1 of them. PM, text, or call for location. I'll be up.

It was nice to meet up with Maradona and Chancellor JT last night. Albeit I was late, good times!

To quote the Church of Robotology, "That equals truth!" It was like a mini 1,000,000 views celebration.

At Toys R Us in San Diego they had both the blue card (lost line look?) and the regular card look for the vintage JarJar wave.

I thought Lumat was only available online? I didn't see him in the store, but the cardbacks make it look like he's shipping to retail.

Meanwhile, I've been trying to hunt down the K-Mart exclusives. I could walk to the K-Mart across the street, but I don't always have time. I heard their stuff is hitting, but I haven't heard about it being found in San Diego yet - nor at my store.

When I am more secure with my food money, I will order Lumat and 2 Jocastas online.

Meanwhile, I found that I'd fractured my arm in my 19th century railroad / Civil War re-enactment gunfight today. I'm in plenty of pain but the oxycontin they prescribed me is helping.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Mr. Tycho --get well soon sir.

Maradona -- interesting description of our meetup. I don't get the Robotology & quote though - forgive my ignorance.

JT:

Culver TRU Thursday, Friday, and today - NOTHING! Stupid damnit to hell, I want that Speederbike, it was MY pushing through Q&A that got so much attention onto this need and I want that ship, not excuses!
    Aaaaaaaaaaa didn't I ask Hasbro at 2011 panel about the new speederbikes?? Maybe you're referring to another forum or somethin

Thank you Bikerscout
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Anybody else notice that we've passed A MILLION VIEWS in this thread? How crazy is that? Top 10 posters who made that possible:

Jango Speck
    bikerscout
    figrin bran
    me
    Tycho
    BlueSnags
    Commtech
    Turbowars
    darkagent
    and CrunchyNug!
    Those were the days huh JT? I can't believe I ever cared that much for Hasbro figures. Hasbro has gotten real good with destroying the line.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)