Page 951 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419479489499509519529539549559611001 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 10358
    Speederbike at TRU.com. Free shipping at $49 or more and BOGO 50% off: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12885973&csm=379137440&csc=217 3402&csa=409107860&csu=2173404

Made a rare stop at Burbank TRU tonight and found two figs on that new/retro card. Pretty sweet, but man these are no frills aren't they? Gone are the extra inserts, accessories, or anything else that makes you want to buy them- just a photoshopped ship flying around a planet. In the "collector" aisle- I found some nice new resin-type ET figures- in three different "outfits". By the way, Wormser appears to have taken a job at Chubby13 in the mall- that shop is but a shadow of its former self- not much to look at anymore, but nice to see statues on display.

Missed on the Speederbike set again, apparently sleep is no longer possible if I want this thing. I really need a hook-up on it.

I forgot to mention, Culver TRU seems to have a Hot Wheels guy, older, walkruns straight there, hopefully he keeps his mitts off my SW and TF. Doesn't he know this is Big Lou's territory and it all goes out the back door to him anyway?

Right on, Snags! Good checkin!

Speck, they're putting droid parts back into the figures next year, all new cards.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Anybody go to Comikaze last weekend? Just wondering if there was any improvement from the first year. From just looking at the floor plan, it looked like it was actually in the bigger halls this year.

Didn't go - and forgot it was happening. Thought it was in October? Never been to any of them so far. Was this the 3rd one? Any good?

Meanwhile - still lookin for a Starkiller and TF deluxe Wheelie. "chinese" Lookin for another speeder bike too. Can be bad card/box. thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Made a rare stop at Burbank TRU tonight and found two figs on that new/retro card. Pretty sweet, but man these are no frills aren't they? Gone are the extra inserts, accessories, or anything else that makes you want to buy them- just a photoshopped ship flying around a planet. In the "collector" aisle- I found some nice new resin-type ET figures- in three different "outfits". By the way, Wormser appears to have taken a job at Chubby13 in the mall- that shop is but a shadow of its former self- not much to look at anymore, but nice to see statues on display.
    Haven't seen Wormser at Burbank TRU for a long time. Too bad. I was in the store the other day and I needed to borrow his front teeth for a minute (I had a bottle that needed opening).

I thought Chubby13 went out business. Sad to hear that he's still around. Not surprised to hear that Wormer's "working" there now, though...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Missed on the Speederbike set again, apparently sleep is no longer possible if I want this thing. I really need a hook-up on it.

I forgot to mention, Culver TRU seems to have a Hot Wheels guy, older, walkruns straight there, hopefully he keeps his mitts off my SW and TF. Doesn't he know this is Big Lou's territory and it all goes out the back door to him anyway?

Right on, Snags! Good checkin!

Speck, they're putting droid parts back into the figures next year, all new cards.
    Anyone here pumped about the 2013 Droid Factory line? I can't bring myself to get excited. The cardbacks and the figure selection pretty much sucks. Plus I don't have high hopes for the distribution.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Almost had a Masterpiece Optimus Prime with trailer on Friday. Had one on hold for me at TRU guest services, but some ***hole took it. They are starting to hit the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Almost had a Masterpiece Optimus Prime with trailer on Friday. Had one on hold for me at TRU guest services, but some ***hole took it. They are starting to hit the stores.
    This is upsetting.

A little birdie told me speeder bike set is up for order on TRU.com currently. No BOGO though

Where is the best place to get (modern) vintage-style carded Lumat?

I don't want to buy a case of the internet assortment, just doubles of Lumat for 2 different dioramas.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Where is the best place to get (modern) vintage-style carded Lumat?

I don't want to buy a case of the internet assortment, just doubles of Lumat for 2 different dioramas.
    Amazon.com is the only place I know of taking preorders for individual figures. I think they have a limit of 2 per character.
    http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vint...keywords=Lumat
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.