Page 952 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4528529029429489499509519529539549559569621002 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 10356
    Thank you JediTricks.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Saw chinese tfs yesterday. Even stashed some. (But not as many as i should've). Scout class. PM, text or call for details. Intentional vagueness - sorry, but you know why.

Stashed a speeder bike and PM if you would like it. I'm being intentionally vague as well

spdrbks

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Stashed a speeder bike and PM if you would like it. I'm being intentionally vague as well

Bran, thank u very much for the heads up & the inspiration. I found the last bike set at my local TRU as I was gearing up to go to the spot you mentioned. Too bad no new TVC figs -it was BOGO. Also, no sale or coupon on the bike sets unfortunately. $24 w/tax. Owwww.
    Hope someone can benefit from your stash.

I bought the Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Cmdr. figure. I like him.

I want G1.5 figures in Cyberverse size: Springer (helicopter), Rodimus Prime, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge = commanders.

Kup, Blurr, Arcee (car) = universe or whatever the small size is.

I used JT's link and ordered Lumat. I also ordered Brian's Toys Jocasta Nu through SirSteve's sponsorship link to help our site.

That's all on the toy news except that I bought 6 "detolfs" for displaying my SideShow and Hasbro 1/6th scale Star Wars collection and 2 multi-partitioned entertainment component storage centers which are the perfect size for my 7" Star Trek figures from Diamond, so more of my collection can finally be displayed. (furniture from IKEA and Wal-Mart).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yesterday the mailman delivered my 2 TFP Vehicons, and today the mailman delievered my 2 Speederbike sets. I had to wait at home because the mailman is the only one who won't just LEAVE IT ON MY FRIGGIN' DOORSTEP!!! If he leaves the notice, it's at least 3 days until I can get my packages from the post office, there's always an excuse with them.

Anyway, Vehicons are pretty good, $20 with shipping and tax per figure isn't crazytown since it'd be $16 after tax if I bought 'em in stores. The figure is the second best in the line for sure, right after Wheeljack. The gun at first doesn't fit anywhere but the left forearm, but after a little work it fits on all 4 spots plus both fists obviously. Quite likeable, they need to get more out there fast.

Speederbike is exactly as amazing it was at Comic-Con, but better because it's in my house!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Buy a large dog to detain the mailman. He will still be there when you get home, but there might be a small lawsuit. (So don't put your name on the collar.)

I got Deluxe Shockwave, but have been too busy to open him at the moment. While without a movie, I've nearly stopped collecting save for getting old DOTM stuff from Japan (HA Soundwave for example), I'm open to new expressions of G1.5 (the Rodimus Prime / Galvatron era) if they are somewhat realisitc, with in-scale characters to one another.

Interesting new forms for Decepticons that are "extra-characters" are welcome though, like that deluxe class jet with the poseidon spear. Can't recall the name though, but he had forward swept wings that reminded me of Cyclonus.

Speederbike back in stock online. Is this old news?

Burbank TRU has a few of the Speederbike and lots of the Ewok/Pilots pack.

Culver tru tonight had 4 masterpiece thundercrackers and 5 speeder bikes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.