Page 953 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439499509519529539549559569579631003 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 10357
    Saw a couple Marvel 3.75" Beasts yesterday. Didn't stash. PM, text or call for location.

Where is that mp prime already?!?!?

Why don't they make a fully transforming Masterpiece Ultra Magnus with no removeable building block or add-on parts for the trailer (but fully transforming) like the Titanium?

Then do Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and a triple-changing Masterpiece Springer at the largest scale possible (maybe a PAV-LO or Black Hawk converting into a military truck like DOTM Megatron, but for Springer's 2nd alt mode)?

Maybe make a ROTF MP Fallen while they're at it?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This may or may not be news: HTS is very stocked and they just released a coupon code. Text me if you need it, so as not to alert any of the bad guys who might be lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by didgeboy View Post
    PM Sent. Cheers

^ lurker!!!!!

Wow. It's been dead since late august/early september when everything hit at once. No new TVC waves i take it, since the final ones will be online exclusive. TF guys: Any chinese deluxes out or MP TFs spotted?? thx

Btw, thnx again for the heads up Maradona! was able to grab a fig that's been eluding me for months. Ur da man.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-25-2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: thks

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Btw, thnx again for the heads up Maradona! was able to grab a fig that's been eluding me for months. Ur da man.
    Glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ^ lurker!!!!!

Wow. It's been dead since late august/early september when everything hit at once. No new TVC waves i take it, since the final ones will be online exclusive. TF guys: Any chinese deluxes out or MP TFs spotted?? thx

I picked up my picks from the chinese deluxes and basics last week from Burbank TRU. No Voyagers yet. Also grabbed MP TC a month or so ago. Haven't seen Op, but I know he's been there a few times. I'm not looking for him, though, since I have the Japanese version.

Rumor has it that TRU.com is not going to be honoring those MP Optimus Prime preorders, that they're going through slowly and canceling them. That said, my preorder is still sitting there waiting, but I am thinking I'm going to either track this piece down in the store or live without it, too much trouble trying to get these things lately.

Crenshaw WM the other day had the vintage Stormtrooper on both cards, last notable sighting in front of my eyes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Rumor has it that TRU.com is not going to be honoring those MP Optimus Prime preorders, that they're going through slowly and canceling them. That said, my preorder is still sitting there waiting, but I am thinking I'm going to either track this piece down in the store or live without it, too much trouble trying to get these things lately.
    That seems like some pretty bad customer relations. Eek.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Crenshaw WM the other day had the vintage Stormtrooper on both cards, last notable sighting in front of my eyes.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read that rumor too. Extremely disappointed. It's gonna be a b*&%& and a half to find these.

Chaddy - any extra wheelies??