Page 956 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469529539549559569579589599609661006 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 10357
    Oh no. Camp outs?

Seriously? I think I'll probably pay the $40 to not have to do that ($20 more).

The money the camp-out will cost me for decongestant nasal spray, anti-aging wrinkle-loss cream for lack of beauty sleep, and possible doctor's visit co-pay will add up to more than the $20 I'll save...

And more than the $40 plus shipping if I mail-order it.

But I think many here with other purchases in mind from TRU will appreciate that information, as do I.

It does give me something to think about.

But money is tight right now and $20 would almost cover seeing James Bond and Abraham Lincoln in the movie theaters.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I don't know if you guys have already heard, but the TRU vehicle 2 packs will be 50% off on Black Friday.
    Son of a *****. Of course, I probably wouldn't have found it on black friday. I bought one last week and dropped Anakin's starfighter off in the Toys for Tots bin on my way out.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

have you opened the transport yet? Is it a good vehicle?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    have you opened the transport yet? Is it a good vehicle?
    it's pretty sweet, actually, for how simple it is. The missiles have no get-up-and-go, but i love the rotating wings and the interior is pretty well detailed. Add on top of that the fact that you can comfortably fit six figures in there, and it's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Son of a *****. Of course, I probably wouldn't have found it on black friday. I bought one last week and dropped Anakin's starfighter off in the Toys for Tots bin on my way out.
    I mentioned this in text last night, but for everybody else, TRU will price-adjust your receipt if you bring it in during the corresponding toy. So if it's a doorbuster 6am to 9am, you have to have the receipt in their hands during that time, and they will refund your money.

I still haven't found this set yet, I won't buy it online but I'd buy it in person.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Bikerscout sent out a group text image of his figures showing up in a foldover. I got Obi-Wan CW in a foldover by himself and the bubble was indeed smashed, but since I'm an opener it didn't occur to me how frustrating this would be for MIP collectors. My 5 other figures came in a single TINY box that the UPS guy kicked in a corner on, all the figures were fine but the a couple cards were bent.

Not sure if you guys need this, but if you want the Mandalorian Shuttle from TRU in that multipack with Anakin's starfighter but can't find it in stores, TRU.com has it: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=17244636
    If you spend $100 or more it's 20% off, and free shipping over $49.
    My Emperor's Guard came in a foldover and was pretty thrashed. The rest of my Amazon order - Ahsoka, Nien, Lumat,Prune Face, Weequay and Rep. Trooper came in a box and just about all were in great condition.

Haha - and I thought no one was posting on here lately - I havent checked & i didn't get any alerts. Anyway, yeah I wasn't too happy with the foldover. When I opened it the bubbles to the royal guard & TOR trooper were pretty smashed. Especially at the top. I popped them back, but it's not the same. The cards are unpunched and nice, so the smashed bubbles really kill it.

This has been a great week. On Monday I picked up the amazon package of the TVC final wave figures from my manager's office. (Actually came Fri., but office closed) On Tues., my 2nd most wanted item of the year finally arrived -MP Prime. (Still haven't opened the box yet - I will after this). And yesterday I found all of the deluxe FOC Generations combaticons. At first I found Blast Off and Brawl. Then I went off to the side & texted ppl that I was looking for the rest. When I went back a few minutes later - look who magically appeared there - all of the rest: Onslaught, vortex and swindle. Picked em up. There was still another Brawl and Blast Off when I left i believe. Maybe 1 more, but i can't remember who. I also needed a bday gift for my friend's 1 yr. old, so with the combaticons and that I was over $75 and used the coupon to get the $10 TRU giftcard. FYI - if u get one of these cards, it becomes active 6 hrs. after receiving it & expires 2/2/13. Late last night I also struck gold at a Target. I found a single card 3.75" Thanos. It is spoken for. Oh ya, I saw TF Prime 1st edition Vehicon at sh. way TRU and the regular card Vehicon (assume this is other mold) with dvd at Panr. city wally and Sh. oaks target. Never seen the latter in the wild before.

Now I may not be ranked top pro collector such as Crunchy, Bluesnags and DarkKnight4516, but I hope my hunting guild member score has increased.

Culver city TRU had Nom Anor, Wedge, Luke hoth, anh Vader, Aayla and Evazan. I stashed them all but it was pretty busy so not sure it'll hold up for long. Pm for details on the stash.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks to Bikerscout, my two plus year search for a single carded Thanos has successfully ended. I refused to pay scalper prices for it, thinking that somehow, someday, fate would smile upon me in this respect. It's a good thing that Bikerscout knows how to twist fate's arm. Now the only Marvel figure that I need that I missed is Vision. Never found either version of him. When Professor X is released, I'll want about five of him so I can use the suited body for customs.

Maradona, HTS had Professor X the other day (and still might, I'm not sure)

I've seen Vision once and this guy snatched it right off the pegs in front of me.