Page 957 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4578579079479539549559569579589599609619671007 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 10342
    THanks FB, I missed out on that HTS find, but I'll be on a more regular lookout in case it returns.

My Target in San Diego (there are maybe no other San Diego collectors on this site and LA / SD shipments are very timely and comprable) ---- got Ahsoka in SCUBA gear, with Boss Republic Commando, the new Rex and Cody and a cool repaint of the Super Battle Droid.

I didn't purchase anyone. But I was thinking about it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    My Target in San Diego (there are maybe no other San Diego collectors on this site and LA / SD shipments are very timely and comprable) ---- got Ahsoka in SCUBA gear, with Boss Republic Commando, the new Rex and Cody and a cool repaint of the Super Battle Droid.

I didn't purchase anyone. But I was thinking about it.
    Ty - U should've grabbed that Ahsoka. I saw one at Frank & Son's yesterday (shout out to Commtech!!) for $30-40. Also, there are very few on evilbay.

Maradona - glad I could be of service. I'm glad it made it's way to a nice collector's home. Good things come to those who wait haha.

JT - pretty good find sir.

Before I return it, does anyone want the Avengers 3.75" black widow I found a few wks. ago? I have a GI Joe Retaliation blk Cobra commander too, but I think I'll keep him until the movie comes out & we actually get to see him on screen. I'm having slight reservations about the TF Gen. Combaticons i picked up. Nothing wrong with them, but I'm tryin to save for a trip for the end of this month and I really want MP sideswipe/Lambor more. (Esp. after seein him @ F&S yesterday!) I may wait for an online sale though, and I think I will get him b/c the chances of a U.S. release are pretty much nil. (Lamborghini rights). So if those pique your interest, pm, text or call. Thx.

I had emergency veterinarian expenses with one of my cats. I would not have money to buy her for myself or pick it up for another on the board and mail it. I mean literally I budgeted for food for the month. grad school, writing conferences and editing expenses all came at once. since they're not making much perhaps 1 day I won't object to paying 40 dollars for her because I won't have anything else I want to buy
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Add to that, there is no Riff Tamson figure, or Anakin and Padme be in scuba suits

I hear ya Tycho. Priorities had to be met.

I may decide to keep the combaticons. The card art is fantastic - some of the best i've ever seen for deluxe class or generations in general, and they may be htf later. Lucked out getting em all at once.

CC TRU had that Luke Hoth I had previously stashed, the rest were picked up.
    CC Target had a TVC CW Anakin, and more oddly, a TVC Mawhonic. I'm guessing someone bought a case from BBTS or someone like that and didn't want another Mawhonic, convinced an employee to take it back off the item number on the receipt.

Been taking care of a new family matter the last 24 hours, but universe had a little surprise finally. I stopped in at CC TRU and they FINALLY got the CW vehicle 2 packs in, had 1 left of the Mando Transport 2pack, so I bought it and will bring the other vehicle - Anakin's CW JSF - to the store for Toys For Tots when I get my price adjustment Friday. The Transport is alright, but the controls are too far for even the tall TVC CW Anakin to use (I have my TVC CW Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka flying in it right now). The wings folded up makes it look like a starfighter.

Then CC Target had the $12 TF deluxes sale going on, and the ONLY new figures in their pile were 2 Vehicons, so a second score and an army is built.

Oh, and picked up my TF Generations FOC G2 Bruticus from Amazon at my mailbox place. What a great-looking presentation, I may not open it even though it actually looks pretty good in person. Right down to the '90s Hasbro logo on the bottom. It'll go well with the G2 Bruticus skin I have for FOC (but haven't figured out how to get working).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had forgotten about this until now but I saw a TVC Mawhonic as well a few weeks ago at La Brea Target.

And that $12 sale on TF deluxes at Target has been great to me. I've picked up 2 Vehicons, Onslaught, Blast Off and Swindle.

I'm having trouble finding TRU exclusive "Protectobot" Hot Spot so any help will be appreciated.

I am selling a poster to someone in Germany- does anyone have any idea what it would cost to ship a poster tube to Europe?

On the way home from my grandparents' home last night, I stopped by the new Walmart in Covina, which was surprisingly built right next to a Target. I was reluctant to go Black Friday shopping, but gave it a shot. I picked up an Avengers 8-pack for $25 and it came with three of the four Iron Man 2 figures I'd given up searching for: comic book Whiplash, cyborg War Machine, and Ultimate Iron Man. I've read reports of the green Mandarin figure being found, but I couldn't find one. As unlikely as it sounds, I was in and out of Walmart in ten minutes.

Pumped up by that score, I tried my luck at a nearby TRU hoping to find a Mandalorian Transport. I once again got lucky and found one, also picking up two packs with the really versatile mobile cannon. It took fifteen minutes to get in and out. If anyone is looking, Covina TRU had several of the Transport packs last night around 9.

Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend.