Page 965 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 4658659159559619629639649659669679689699751015 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 10430
    JT -- pm sent.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but since I got a loose incomplete one as a gift - I'm lookin for a loose Darth Malak lightsaber hilt. Plmk. Thanks!

Hilt pending. Thanks to a good friend & collector i know

I'd actually want a Malak figure now (when in 2007 I didn't buy him when I had the chance) to "customize him" by putting on a new head to resemble him before he was wounded in the Mandalorian Wars. I guess it wouldn't really ruin the figure if I used a head that fit the peg.

But making him as the Jedi Alek would be awesome - to go with Jarael and Rohlan's figures, a Snaggletoothe, Hammerhead, and in anticipation of Zayne Carrick getting out there somehow. I think Hasbro confirmed Carrick or he is on their shortlist for EU.

He's not too expensive on eBay though. Revan on the other hand - which fortunately I have no desire for anyway (yet).

Having Revan without a mask, and long dark hair to go with Bastilla Shan and HK-47 would be cool though. Doubt Hasbro will ever make Revan like this though.

Anyway, KOTOR's not my favorite thing in SW, but recently re-reading the comics got me into it - especially Zayne Carrick's crew.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Glad you got a hilt coming your way.

TRU CC had 2 hidden Speeder Bikes yesterday, but not hidden well-enough to keep them out of my hot little bogo 50% off hands. Also had 1 each of the new deluxe Transformers Prime Beast Hunters figures on their new tiny cards.

Target CC had nothing of merit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'd actually want a Malak figure now (when in 2007 I didn't buy him when I had the chance) to "customize him" by putting on a new head to resemble him before he was wounded in the Mandalorian Wars. I guess it wouldn't really ruin the figure if I used a head that fit the peg.

Just as a note - Malak's head is pretty difficult to take off. In fact, I couldn't do it and didn't want to run the risk of breaking it permanently.

I'm buying a small group of loose figs from my friend & he is throwin the hilt in. Somehow he had an extra. To my delight

Thanks Bikerscout. I appreciate the fore-notice.

I have not yet tried to bid on a Malak yet and don't see that happening for the foreseeable near future, but yeah, I am a fan of the KOTOR comics and never really played the game.

Is KOTOR a PC game, not fast-action shooter for a counsel platform? Maybe I'd be interested. (I like fast-action shooters but love the LEGO Star Wars games for that and am not really a gamer, other than video baseball).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thanks Bikerscout. I appreciate the fore-notice.

I have not yet tried to bid on a Malak yet and don't see that happening for the foreseeable near future, but yeah, I am a fan of the KOTOR comics and never really played the game.

Is KOTOR a PC game, not fast-action shooter for a counsel platform? Maybe I'd be interested. (I like fast-action shooters but love the LEGO Star Wars games for that and am not really a gamer, other than video baseball).
    KOTOR is an RPG. It was on Xbox. Not sure if it was exclusive or if it was on PS2 as well. I think it was available on PC too. Made by the same people who do Mass Effect.

In other news, since I was closeby I went to TRU today to see what they had. They had some of the new wave FOC deluxe -Starscream and Sideswipe. Another collector grabbed them before I could stash. Talked to this guy for at least 10 min. Nice that he wasn't a scalper. This store also had speeder bikes and I couldn't resist (told myself I wasn't going to give in!!) the BOGO50. Grabbed a pair. Now I have 4 sets and I'm stopping at that. As Chaddymac told me, these will probably be repainted and/or re-released. Probably with new sculpts of Luke & Leia. I paid an average of $17 for each bike, tax included, so that's not too bad I guess. Haha -Maradona's BOGO75 coupon was a winner upon the initial release

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Just as a note - Malak's head is pretty difficult to take off. In fact, I couldn't do it and didn't want to run the risk of breaking it permanently.

I'm buying a small group of loose figs from my friend & he is throwin the hilt in. Somehow he had an extra. To my delight
    That's great that you're able to get it that way, very cool.

Malak's head is a swivel, I don't think it came off, the jaw piece just pulled off from the front.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks JT. if the swivel is the same as the T plug then you boil water and pop it off.

That works for limbs, but I wouldn't suggest it for a head where the peg is thicker and the flange is flat rather than tapered.