Page 966 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4668669169569629639649659669679689699709761016 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 10396
    It works. I've done it.

But you have to super-heat another head with a t-plug and maybe dremol-sand the plug down a little to get the new head on.

Actually, Talon Karrde's head could work very well for how Drew Karpsyshen described Revan unmasked.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh, as an update on what I've found,

a Wal-Mart in a lower-income area I visited for political work had carded Dr. Evezan, Wedge, Aayla Secura, a new Darth Vader, Luke Hoth, and more. I'm not interested in these myself.

I contacted some friends but no one said they needed them.

On a lighter note, I can't wait until my Jocasta Nu figures arrive so I can make Jocasta Nu lead the Gungan Bombad Army and swoop race against Dengar. Then she's going to escape being carbon frozen on Cloud City and have a love affair with the alien Bespin Guard. They're going to escape and sign up for pod racing. And that's just their first adventure!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah, those figures have been hitting more stores around here as well, I stopped reporting them because nobody was responding to those figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up a stash from Bran down at Los Feliz TRU. Bran stashed them 10 friggin' days ago, that should tell you how often they clean that dump of a store. Speaking of which...

Los Feliz TRU sightings:
    - MTT Droid Fighter class 1 vehicle set, left it on pegs.
    - Transformers Fall of Cybertron Air Raid, re-stashed, PM me or Bran for details since it's in the same spot he left it ten days ago!!!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Unfortunately, now I need another stash for FOC Starscream as the one I got had a stuck knee that broke with no resistance at all. Just sheared right off the outer knee, a terrible design.

Starscream should only be 29 years old (since 1984 right?)

That's too young for him to get arthritis.

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Unfortunately, now I need another stash for FOC Starscream as the one I got had a stuck knee that broke with no resistance at all. Just sheared right off the outer knee, a terrible design.
    Will keep my eyes open. I'm debating an opener Aayla, since i've only seen her in the wild once & it was bought as gift for someone. (My only aayla was from an amazon order). I might go for an EP2 clone Lt. and/or shocktrooper or Jar Jar TVC, since i have TRU rewards cash to use after tomorrow. Plmk if u see them. Thanks.

Finally opened DOTM LC Ironhide yesterday. Really cool figure. Lotta weapons. And not too hard to transform. Went from truck to bot the first time w/o instructions. The only gripes i have (which have been mentioned b4) are the wheel well balljoint comes out too easily/is loose and it can be slightly difficult to stand him up. Probably caused by the lower legs being so big to accomodate the hidden weapon stashes. With his knife, he is currently battling MP Grimlock w/sword on my desk. I'd never want them to fight really, but had to put him somewhere on my desk -.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 01-10-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: other guys

Thanks BP, and I'll keep an eye out for Aayla and those others, do stashes since you're looking to use your rewards cash (as will I be, it's even in my calendar to remind me).

Glad to hear you dig LC Ironhide, it's a good toy but not a great LC IMO, it's big and fun but too simple, too chunky for a quality LC in my book. It holds up more for the fun stuff. I think the figure has balance problems partly due to poor ratchet choices in the leg joints, and partly due to the heavy chest gimmick and arms. Bombing on Grimlock though, that's not that crazy, Grimlock is kind of a combative jerk in the G1 cartoon at first, he throws down with the Autobots a bunch - Animated picked up on that as well.

We should try to get the SoCal gang together for a meal soon, a "half-Comic-Con" type of meal.

Grimlock was two completely different characters in the comic and the cartoon. The comic book version would not fight Ironhide under normal circumstances... but would totally mop the floor with him if he had to.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    We should try to get the SoCal gang together for a meal soon, a "half-Comic-Con" type of meal.
    I'm interested!