Crenshaw mall TJ Maxx had both new Transformers Prime Voyagers - Thundertron and Ultra Magnus - for $13 a pop. I considered buying them but then remembered the bad reviews each has gotten, and there were some eager kids who were jazzed out of their minds when I put the figures back on the shelf, they really wanted to check them out.

Crenshaw WM was abysmal for TF, and not much better for Star Wars.

----

Clearman's pricing... Oh yeah, I forgot that gas prices skyrocketed since the last time I was there, so I just checked, their prices have gone up a bit - they make it worth your while with big portions and lots of salad, but it may be too much. Average dinner entree price seems to be $30: http://www.clearmansrestaurants.com/.../menu/menu.pdf
I'm certainly not locked into that pricepoint as our place, I love Clearman's but I go to Sizzler about a thousand times more often.

So, we have Maradona, me, Bikerscout*, Chux, and Bel-cam* who wants to remind us that he doesn't want to sell drugs - sure thing, buddy! Just for you. (* asterisk wearers are schedule-challenged, but I'm sure we all are to varying degrees). Anybody else?

Chux and I are not down for seafood. I don't want some fast food stand, it should be an actual restaurant unless it's super special awesome. Any other restrictions?

BCJ can only hope to go on a weekend, Sunday would be best for him. I think Bikerscout's schedule is weekdays, but not sure, let's find out.

How far is everybody willing to drive? That knowledge could help us create a zone of approval. Is anybody going to want to carpool?

Any other thoughts?