Page 979 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 479879929969975976977978979980981982983989 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 10288
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    so did anyone watch episode 1 this week?
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by chaddymac View Post
    saber through the eye!!! Good idea! And it's never too late!
    brutality!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ???
    I think he's referring to the "shocking" reveal from our meet-up that is supposed to make the movie better.

Maybe I'll just watch "The Phantom Edit".

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I think he's referring to the "shocking" reveal from our meet-up that is supposed to make the movie better.

Oh yeah! I haven't read Darth Plagueis yet to make Ep 1 better, it definitely didn't blow our minds as much as they were expecting.

Oh man, The Phantom Edit, I forgot about that one, I've never actually seen it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yup, I was referring to the galaxy shattering reveal

I picked up 2 more TFKreo micro changers at Target today. I still can't complete the wave 1 set because 1) one box only seems to contain around 6 out of the 12 different bots 2) Target had these in their Valentine's section and either stores only got one case or else nothing at all.

At least the ones I got, Warpath and Quicksling were only .99 thanks to Valentine's clearance prices.

Target Culver City had TF:G Blaster, whom I bought.

TRU Culver City had TF:G Sideswipe and Starscream, whom I didn't buy even though they were bogo50%.

Star Wars is so pathetic in both those stores, lots of Movie Heroes red Battle Droids, and little else.

Bikerscout texted me that Van Nuys TRU had yesterday morning TFG Sideswipe wave, GDO dlx wave, 5 FOC Grimlocks, and newest beasthunter stuff (didn't elaborate on what that was).

So, what is everybody looking for right now? I think we got sidetracked on that list in the runup to the lunch. It's been 2 months since we last tallied.

Me:
    - TFP First Edition Bulkhead (hopeless) or TF GDO Voyager Brawn (same body, new head)
    - TFP Beast Hunters dlx Smokescreen
    - TFP BH voyager Shockwave

I'm sure I'm not the only ones with those on the list.

I've given up on my SW stuff, it's now all officially MIA (Naboo Fighter, TVC Navy Commando, CW Seripas).

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So, what is everybody looking for right now? I think we got sidetracked on that list in the runup to the lunch. It's been 2 months since we last tallied.

Me:
    - TFP First Edition Bulkhead (hopeless) or TF GDO Voyager Brawn (same body, new head)
    - TFP Beast Hunters dlx Smokescreen
    - TFP BH voyager Shockwave
    GDO Brawn isn't coming over here. He's remaining an Asia exclusive.

I'm looking for BH Shockwave, BH Dlx Smokescreen, and I think that might be it. At least until the new stuff from Toyfair arrives.

My want list

BH deluxe Smokescreen, Ripclaw
    BH Voyager Shockwave
    Kreo Bludgeon mini figure
    Joe Retaliation Ninja Combat Cruiser (I think that's what it's called) along with the Ultimates Joes.

Maybe's (I'll have to see in person before deciding)

FOC Voyager Blaster
    DC Unlimited Hawkman
    Batman Unlimited Dark Knight Returns Batman
    Marvel Universe Angel
    BH Voyager Ultra Magnus

GDO Brawn isn't coming over here. He's remaining an Asia exclusive.
    Thanks so much, Hasbro.

Los Feliz Toys R Us had GDO Deluxe, and I cleared out all of their tvc battle droids as well as 2 Clone Wars clone troopers phase 2 and a Commander Cody each was 5 dollars and then it was buy 1 get one fifty percent off. I left a Barriss Offee and 1 beat up battle droid.

Glendale target had nothing.
    Crenshaw walmart had really nothing.
    Crenshaw TJ Maxx had some old Saga legends and some Battle Packs and the class 1 Anakin fighter.
    Culver Toys R Us had nothing really that good.
    And Culver target was the same.
    Culver Ross absolutely nothing.

Did a morning run, TRU Culver had FOC Grimlock but no other voyager to get bogo50% (unless you want Predaking from BH), also the TVC holdover case which I bought deleted scene Leia and another droid for $7.50, left deleted scene Luke and a few others.

TRU La Cienega had the TVC holdover case as well but picked over more so I bought Maul and finally Sidious, left another Maul and deleted scene Luke and stragglers.

Walmart Crenshaw had the same horrible nothing, I had to go there because they forgot to give me one of my bags last night, and they restocked the stuff when I got there today! Luckily they gave me my purchases back, but I was ready to go off.

Target La Cienega had T:P BH deluxe wave 2 Starscream and Bulkhead, no Smokescreens

Target Culver nothing.

Target Fox Hills had FOC Soundwave and Soundblaster, plus some new Target-exclusive Justice League kid-styled figure line that looks suspiciously like Batman Brave & Bold figures - Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Flash.

I found Beast Hunters deluxe wave 2 at Rosemead Target today. Bought Ripclaw along with the lone Smokescreen.
    It's amazing how many Targets are charging $19 for these!

Also found TF Kreo micro changers wave 1 at Los Feliz TRU. After 2 months, I've finally completed the set and got to take advantage of BOGO prices too.