Page 983 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 4838839339739799809819829839849859869879931033 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 10426
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Thank YOU for the TF Smokescreen and lively lunchtime conversation. Smoke is very fiddly and super thin, but he's solid in both modes and as cool as I'd hoped he'd be. I would DEFINITELY get a Prowl version of this mold.
    "Right on!" to both, and I'm glad you dig Smokescreen. I hear ya, it's a good enough mold to buy again, if they do Prowl I hope they shrink the spoiler though, it's racecar sized and shouldn't be so big on a sportscar cop car.

I can't believe all the topics we covered and the ones we left untouched or barely touched, yesterday was the final episode of Young Justice, Cartoon Network and WB really shouldn't have canceled it; and the amount of SW future movie talk, my god, that could have held us through to dinner. Hope you found your second wind and made it to that wrap party.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To answer the ques. - no, i won't be able to do Wondercon. Workin that whole wknd. Since u were talkin about Smokescreen - about two weeks ago I preordered MP prowl, bluestreak and smokescreen on robot kingdom. Decent price, but bad part is they took the $ already via paypal and the figs aren't due til Aug/Sept. Wanted to hold onto that $ longer. I could tell u guys weren't talkin about MP smokescreen, so which 1 were you referrin to?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    To answer the ques. - no, i won't be able to do Wondercon. Workin that whole wknd. Since u were talkin about Smokescreen - about two weeks ago I preordered MP prowl, bluestreak and smokescreen on robot kingdom. Decent price, but bad part is they took the $ already via paypal and the figs aren't due til Aug/Sept. Wanted to hold onto that $ longer. I could tell u guys weren't talkin about MP smokescreen, so which 1 were you referrin to?
    Prime Smokescreen: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...escreen/26533/
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

$60 isn't bad per unit on those MPs, how much is the shipping? Taking the money now is a rough one though for how far off those are.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    $60 isn't bad per unit on those MPs, how much is the shipping? Taking the money now is a rough one though for how far off those are.
    They only did that because it was a paypal transaction. Paypal isn't really set up for future authorizations, so they have to take the money right away.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    They only did that because it was a paypal transaction. Paypal isn't really set up for future authorizations, so they have to take the money right away.
    Oh of course, that does make sense. Still, waiting until September for them to ship is a looooooong time to not have that $180 plus shipping, RK could go out of business and it's so far away that the buyer would have no recourse because Paypal's protections are only 30 days.

Oh of course, that does make sense. Still, waiting until September for them to ship is a looooooong time to not have that $180 plus shipping, RK could go out of business and it's so far away that the buyer would have no recourse because Paypal's protections are only 30 days.
    Great, thanks for being so positive JT. With shipping, they averaged to about $80 per mp. Chad told me this co. is legit, so I hope nothing crazy happens. Thk u for your quick responses chaddymac!

WM had Beast Hunter wave 1 Dlx for $13 each, not even a sale price. Also a loan 3D Ric Olie.

Target La Cienega had 7 FOC Soundwaves! TF BH Dlxes are $10 right now, but they've shortened the adjustment date to only 14 days and I was 1 day over! They told me to buy any other BH dlxes and then use the receipt from the first purchase to return it, but they were all sold out.

Fox Hills Target had BH dlx wave 2 Bulkhead and Starscream, guess who bought one and then went right from that register with it to the return desk? Smokescreen just cost me $10 and probably as much in gas, but I was on the hunt for something else for a friend anyway.

Culver TRU had bogo50% on SW and 2 Speeder Bike sets, I left 'em there as that should make someone's day. Also bogo50% on Nerf, but their prices are so jacked up I passed.

Culver Target had Movie Heroes Jar Jar, Amidala, light-up Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. For $11.29. They have a coupon for 30% off any 1 Nerf so I bought a 75 pack of Elite darts which were already on sale.

Great, thanks for being so positive JT. With shipping, they averaged to about $80 per mp. Chad told me this co. is legit, so I hope nothing crazy happens. Thk u for your quick responses chaddymac!
    Sorry man, just trying to think of the risks because that price is almost low enough that I would take advantage myself, there are unfortunately no guarantees in life especially after that one big etailer took down a bunch of our guys. But Chaddy knows his stuff as he's a madman with Takara ordering, I don't know any of these etailers myself because I'm very risk-averse, my very first non-major retailer preorder was a few weeks ago with BBTS, the TF Generations triple-changers! $20 a piece shipping, or are they charging tax too? -- Why am I thinking of this when I said NO to myself on these? Bluestreak isn't even prototype-blue .

EDIT: Paypal has something called a "PayPal Grace Period transaction" which has 60 days of protection from the date you received your email transaction statement, so you have more protection than I thought.

WM had Beast Hunter wave 1 Dlx for $13 each, not even a sale price. Also a loan 3D Ric Olie.

Target La Cienega had 7 FOC Soundwaves! TF BH Dlxes are $10 right now, but they've shortened the adjustment date to only 14 days and I was 1 day over! They told me to buy any other BH dlxes and then use the receipt from the first purchase to return it, but they were all sold out.

Fox Hills Target had BH dlx wave 2 Bulkhead and Starscream, guess who bought one and then went right from that register with it to the return desk? Smokescreen just cost me $10 and probably as much in gas, but I was on the hunt for something else for a friend anyway.

Culver TRU had bogo50% on SW and 2 Speeder Bike sets, I left 'em there as that should make someone's day. Also bogo50% on Nerf, but their prices are so jacked up I passed.

Culver Target had Movie Heroes Jar Jar, Amidala, light-up Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. For $11.29. They have a coupon for 30% off any 1 Nerf so I bought a 75 pack of Elite darts which were already on sale.

Sorry man, just trying to think of the risks because that price is almost low enough that I would take advantage myself, there are unfortunately no guarantees in life especially after that one big etailer took down a bunch of our guys. But Chaddy knows his stuff as he's a madman with Takara ordering, I don't know any of these etailers myself because I'm very risk-averse, my very first non-major retailer preorder was a few weeks ago with BBTS, the TF Generations triple-changers! $20 a piece shipping, or are they charging tax too? -- Why am I thinking of this when I said NO to myself on these? Bluestreak isn't even prototype-blue .

EDIT: Paypal has something called a "PayPal Grace Period transaction" which has 60 days of protection from the date you received your email transaction statement, so you have more protection than I thought.
    Thx for the info JT. Six months of protection would be great (nearest to the release), but i'll have to take 2 mos.
    I ordered all the Fairlady Zs, but what i really want is sideswipe!!!

City Target Beverly Connection is now open and has 2x MH light up Darth Vaders, if you don't mind paying $13 a piece. Also they have Transformers Generations Kickback... for $20!! This store's pricing is insane, $29 for Voyagers. City Target is worse than a scalper.

Thx for the info JT. Six months of protection would be great (nearest to the release), but i'll have to take 2 mos.
    I ordered all the Fairlady Zs, but what i really want is sideswipe!!!
    Sure thing.

Why no Sideswipe then?

Anybody up for seeing GI Joe Retaliation next week? It opens Wednesday, I don't know if I want to go see it by myself so I'm trying to spread the suffering out. I kinda think this movie might work on a GI Joe level where the first didn't.