Page 984 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 484884934974980981982983984985986987988994 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 10328
  1. #9831
    I'm seeing it in San Diego. "Yo Joe!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  2. #9832
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'm seeing it in San Diego. "Yo Joe!"
    Was thinking a little more local, like Culver City or Santa Monica or something.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  3. #9833
    I'll be seeing it, but way out in the Pass. There's a theater with $2.50 movies.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  4. #9834

    joez lambor

    I've been anticipation Joe 2 since last year and will be seeing it in Northridge with a good friend of mine who's also the biggest Joe fan I know. I was able to get movie cash when I purchase GI Joe ROC bluray at Costco for $7.99. Cash was good for up to $7.50 one ticket. Can't beat this deal really b/c of the ROC blu price (been watchin it for 3+ yrs., it's never gone under 12.99, let alone $10!!) and the movie cash included. TRU and bestbuy should also have the assortment of Paramount titles with this Retaliation movie cash (red sticker). Off the top of my head - other titles included M.I.1, 2, and 3, Transformers, True Grit ('10) (have only seen this 1 at costco tho), and Super 8 (i think). Worth checkin out at those 3 stores. Not sure if Target has em too.

    To answer the sideswipe question: He is out of stock on BBTS and robotkingdom. Don't care for tfsource's price either.

  5. #9835
    I'm in for GI Joe. If possible, lets do a matinee during the week, since I'd rather not pay full price. The AMC Burbank will the first theater to test laser projection with this film. It might be worth checking out.

  6. #9836
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'll be seeing it, but way out in the Pass. There's a theater with $2.50 movies.
    Although that's a great bargain, it's too far to make the drive right now. Tempting though. Plus, it was your prodding that made me see the first one, so I owe ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I've been anticipation Joe 2 since last year and will be seeing it in Northridge with a good friend of mine who's also the biggest Joe fan I know. I was able to get movie cash when I purchase GI Joe ROC bluray at Costco for $7.99. Cash was good for up to $7.50 one ticket. Can't beat this deal really b/c of the ROC blu price (been watchin it for 3+ yrs., it's never gone under 12.99, let alone $10!!) and the movie cash included. TRU and bestbuy should also have the assortment of Paramount titles with this Retaliation movie cash (red sticker). Off the top of my head - other titles included M.I.1, 2, and 3, Transformers, True Grit ('10) (have only seen this 1 at costco tho), and Super 8 (i think). Worth checkin out at those 3 stores. Not sure if Target has em too.

    To answer the sideswipe question: He is out of stock on BBTS and robotkingdom. Don't care for tfsource's price either.
    That's pretty cool, I don't think I've ever used those promo cash things.

    Sorry to hear Sideswipe is hard to find, you'll get him at SDCC then I suspect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'm in for GI Joe. If possible, lets do a matinee during the week, since I'd rather not pay full price. The AMC Burbank will the first theater to test laser projection with this film. It might be worth checking out.
    Wait, so there will be a GI Joe movie with red & blue lasers after all??? Alright, that sounds pretty cool, laser 3D projection could work (or make us massively sick ), what does your schedule look like for spring break? I notice the laser projection starts a day after the film comes out on Thursday the 28th, which is also a day before Wondercon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  7. #9837
    Yeah, I meant it more as "I'm not able to justify the gas costs when I can see it so much cheaper in my backyard."

    Got a minor favor to ask of someone (anyone). I've been trying to justify Wonder-Con, but the whole "Easter weekend when you have kids and live 90 minutes away" thing looks like it's going to be impossible. I dunno if they'll still be available (and it's a long shot, I know), but if Dark Horse happens to have any of the 2012 Free Comic Book Day Serenity comics left, can someone grab me one? Don't pay for it or anything, but I know Dark Horse often takes their leftover FCBD issues to give away as promos. I had no interest in Serenity last year, but now that I've seen the show, I'd like to get my hands on that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  8. #9838
    RED & BLUE LASERS = GENIUS! My Thursday is open, if you want to catch it at Burbank.

  9. #9839
    Target Culver City had nothing of note in SW, TF had BH Ripclaw x2.

    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Yeah, I meant it more as "I'm not able to justify the gas costs when I can see it so much cheaper in my backyard."

    Got a minor favor to ask of someone (anyone). I've been trying to justify Wonder-Con, but the whole "Easter weekend when you have kids and live 90 minutes away" thing looks like it's going to be impossible. I dunno if they'll still be available (and it's a long shot, I know), but if Dark Horse happens to have any of the 2012 Free Comic Book Day Serenity comics left, can someone grab me one? Don't pay for it or anything, but I know Dark Horse often takes their leftover FCBD issues to give away as promos. I had no interest in Serenity last year, but now that I've seen the show, I'd like to get my hands on that.
    I'll keep an eye out for that, my mom gets Firefly comics anyway, but they often go pretty fast so we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    RED & BLUE LASERS = GENIUS! My Thursday is open, if you want to catch it at Burbank.
    Yeah, that red/blue laser thing was just too perfect for the reference. Ok, sounds good, assuming the FDA doesn't step in by then (apparently they're moaning about overpowered lasers this week) this should work out. They haven't set times yet, which is a bit goofy, so LMK if you see any times.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #9840
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    City Target Beverly Connection is now open and has 2x MH light up Darth Vaders, if you don't mind paying $13 a piece. Also they have Transformers Generations Kickback... for $20!! This store's pricing is insane, $29 for Voyagers. City Target is worse than a scalper.

    Sure thing.

    Why no Sideswipe then?


    Anybody up for seeing GI Joe Retaliation next week? It opens Wednesday, I don't know if I want to go see it by myself so I'm trying to spread the suffering out. I kinda think this movie might work on a GI Joe level where the first didn't.

    City Target Downtown doesn't even have any Transformers whatsoever.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO