Page 985 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 4858859359759819829839849859869879889899951035 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 10426
    WM Crenshaw had 4 Smokescreens an hour ago, their price is $13 for deluxes. Also Cyberverse Commander Trailbreaker(cutter, whatever).

TRU Culver, TVC Luke Hoth x2, some other not as interesting stuff.

Target Culver, nada.

TRU La Cienega, TVC Luke Hoth again, nothing else of note.

All these stores: a ton of voyager Predaking, gonna be a while until those clear out.

TJ Maxx Crenshaw - an amazing amount of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    City Target Downtown doesn't even have any Transformers whatsoever.
    At their prices, that's probably a favor.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for that, my mom gets Firefly comics anyway....
    You have no idea how cool it is that you can say that, and not in a mocking fashion.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    You have no idea how cool it is that you can say that, and not in a mocking fashion.
    Thanks, I'll let her know. She's been into comics since before I was born, she remembers when Jim Shooter took over Teen Titans in the '60s and made it readable (she didn't know at the time that the author of favorite comic book was only a few years older than her), she's the one who got Frank Miller's autograph on DKR #1, handed me down all of the New Teen Titans in the '80s, got me into Trek (she herself is a 2nd generation Trekkie, my grandpa was one as well), and obviously still reads comics and is into sci-fi and fantasy books and shows. Hopefully one day Chux Jr and her little brother will say similar things of you.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dunno how many theaters are doin this, but looks like Joe 2 is rollin out early. Friend & I bought tix today for a 9:45p 3D show tomorrow night at the Pacific Northridge 10. Anyone by there feel free to join. Glad I'm off tomorrow!

Reminds me of when Transformers came out 2-3 days early back in '07. I have high anticipation for Retaliation and am seein it regardless of poor word of mouth/critical reviews. Yo Joe!!!!

Target La Cienega, nothing different from last time.

So, my annoyance with Wondercon is at SDCC-levels right now, they sold out of 3-day and Saturday badges already, and they're not getting back to me about a press badge so I'm not sure I can go at all. :erm:

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I dunno how many theaters are doin this, but looks like Joe 2 is rollin out early. Friend & I bought tix today for a 9:45p 3D show tomorrow night at the Pacific Northridge 10. Anyone by there feel free to join. Glad I'm off tomorrow!

Reminds me of when Transformers came out 2-3 days early back in '07. I have high anticipation for Retaliation and am seein it regardless of poor word of mouth/critical reviews. Yo Joe!!!!
    How is that early? I thought the film was set for the 27th (today) for months now.

And months before, it was scheduled for last year!

(Rimshot!!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Retaliate!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And months before, it was scheduled for last year!

(Rimshot!!)

I can't account for your experience JT, but I had not seen any ads or cutouts with 3/27 release date, just 3/29. Iirc for TF '07 - the original release was moved up twice from a Fri, to Wed, to a Monday. They were tryin to beat piracy or somethin or get a bigger box office haul perhaps. Anyway, I saw Retaliation last night and............................................... .......

Loved it!!! Better than the first! Was truer to the source material this time. Although not perfect or flawless, lots of fun & action. Can't wait to see it again!!! Will probably go again next week -maybe even Imax (not AMC bs "Liemax"). As always, no spoilers. The 3D was decent - jerked my head back a few times from flying object scenes -! There were a few minor things I didn't like, but the film still met and/or exceeded my expectations. Really wanna see it again. Hope it does well & everyone enjoys!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 03-28-2013 at 08:09 AM. Reason: title

I was (surprisingly) happy to see the Moreno Valley Target (the one I went to today, at least) cleaned out of Joe figures. I'd rather have to compete with others to get figures that are getting released than the figures simply not make it out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well i guess no one liked Joe -no one's said anything yet.

I can't account for your experience JT, but I had not seen any ads or cutouts with 3/27 release date, just 3/29. Iirc for TF '07 - the original release was moved up twice from a Fri, to Wed, to a Monday. They were tryin to beat piracy or somethin or get a bigger box office haul perhaps. Anyway, I saw Retaliation last night and............................................... .......

Loved it!!! Better than the first! Was truer to the source material this time. Although not perfect or flawless, lots of fun & action. Can't wait to see it again!!! Will probably go again next week -maybe even Imax (not AMC bs "Liemax"). As always, no spoilers. The 3D was decent - jerked my head back a few times from flying object scenes -! There were a few minor things I didn't like, but the film still met and/or exceeded my expectations. Really wanna see it again. Hope it does well & everyone enjoys!
    Weird. I've definitely seen March 27th materials. An internet image search brings up 27th, 28th, AND 29th! So very confusing.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Well i guess no one liked Joe -no one's said anything yet.
    We've been discussing it in the movie's thread.

I'd say we had fun at it, but it wasn't great, it had hints of being a great GI Joe movie but a lot of ROC's baggage infected this film.