Page 989 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 489889939979985986987988989990991992993999 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 10287
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Amway? Boy, that is an ancient reference!
    They still exist, if you can believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    We'll have to take a "Vader-ing" photo the next time we all meet up.
    Who plays the victim?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    They still exist, if you can believe it!

Who plays the victim?
    Maybe whoever shows up the latest?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Maybe whoever shows up the latest?
    Nice! Everybody agreed? (To give Chux the slightly wrong directions? )

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So, we have a tentative idea that we're going to Chaddy's house in Burbank as an idea. Should we get a pizza or something, or eat nearby, or eat separately wherever the hell we want?

I'm guessing today/tomorrow is too soon to make these plans for you guys, yes? When then?

I will be up in LA early afternoon tomorrow for a rock concert in the evening.

I will be hanging out with other friends I made plans with at one point, but I'm sure I'll be up there by myself for a while as I hate LA traffic and may drive strategically to avoid the worst times to be in it (though a Saturday's got to be better than a weekday I hope).

I think I'd enjoy visiting with SSGrs while I pass some time. I would enjoy it anyway, but my fuel costs for a round trip from SD to LA can run me over $70 or even more, so I like to combine trips and cut expenses where I can.

I'll be heading to the area with the Nokia Center for the Queensryche / VooDoos show.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ok, that's 1 vote for this Saturday early afternoon. Anybody else make that? I'll send out texts.

EDIT: Bran can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ok, that's 1 vote for this Saturday early afternoon. Anybody else make that?
    what time & where? I'm kinda doubtful to make it -- normally go to bed around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    what time & where? I'm kinda doubtful to make it -- normally go to bed around that time.
    You're the one who said "Early Afternoon on weekends", remember? "I can still do weekends, but early am/early afternoon is optimal for me." 1 page ago.

Anyway, we were thinking Burbank/Toluca Lake at Chaddy's house originally, which is a straight shot down the freeway from your neighborhood.

EDIT: Chux is a maybe, depends on the timing we come up with, he has morning plans but might be able to make it afterwards.

Also, I figure when we get together, I'll bring along the 4 droid factory build-a-droids I did and you guys can name 'em.

I'm going to a movie Saturday evening and have karate Saturday morning, but by around noon I'm in good shape.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Maradona can't make it tomorrow until the later part of the day at least.