Page 990 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098698798898999099199299399410001040 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 10427
    I don't think I could get out of the boonies until at least two or three. Drive to Burbank would be a fairly long one, so I'm not sure it's possible to make it in time for Tycho to get to any concert that starts at a normal hour.

Keep me posted, though--if I can figure something out, I'll do my best.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I partied with the band last night. We're all just waking up. Got comped rooms at the Hard Rock SD!

I probably can't leave for LA until noon, getting there about 3 p.m.?

The concerts not till like 8. So this could work. I'll text JT When I'm leaving and see if there is an address I should drive to meet you all
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think we just didn't have enough lead time to get this together, and will not be able to do it today. Que sera sera.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I think we just didn't have enough lead time to get this together, and will not be able to do it today. Que sera sera.
    Pero, pronto, seņor.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Maradona can't make it tomorrow until the later part of the day at least.
    Sadly, I could not make it. I hope to make the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Was there a meetup? All in all, even u guys did a 3-3:30pm, that wouldn't work for me very well unless I went to sleep right after getting home from work and I usually don't do that. Mornings till about 12 to 1 are what I meant as optimal.

Dude, I gotta see Chaddy's Omega supreme. Looks killer

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Pero, pronto, seņor.
    Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    That's ok, we didn't get together anyway, too many folks had too many different complications, we simply didn't have enough lead notice to make this one work.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Was there a meetup? All in all, even u guys did a 3-3:30pm, that wouldn't work for me very well unless I went to sleep right after getting home from work and I usually don't do that. Mornings till about 12 to 1 are what I meant as optimal.

Dude, I gotta see Chaddy's Omega supreme. Looks killer
    No meetup yesterday, too many different paths. One of the reasons was that I had been aiming towards noon to 1 but that wouldn't have worked for too many folks simply because we didn't have time to get our schedules together first. One of the reasons a mid-week one would be better is so you don't have to fight the clock.

Dude, you gotta see MP-10 in person too.

Ok, so now that we've officially made hash of that one, let's get back on track with the meet-up we were talking about previously, mid-week so Bikerscout can make it, evenings so Maradona and Chux can make it, Chaddy's place in Burbank so he can compare MP-10 and we can see the insanity that is Project Genesis.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Made a trip to Disneyland this morning with CrunchyNug. The Build-A-Droid store is up and running at Star Traders - we ended up putting together a ton of droids. Also grabbed the two Star Tours sets (Vader/Boba/Sky Troopers and the Droid/Uti set).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

That's not available in downtown Disney but only in the park?

I also wonder if the parts are from the 2008 and 2009 figures because I missing a few I wouldn't mind buying?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's not available in downtown Disney but only in the park?

I also wonder if the parts are from the 2008 and 2009 figures because I missing a few I wouldn't mind buying?
    Only inside the park for now. There's a chance they could pop up at World of Disney down the line (Disneyworld eventually opened a second BAD store right outside the park, figure Disneyland will follow suit at some point).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]