Page 991 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198798898999099199299399499510011041 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 10431
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Only inside the park for now. There's a chance they could pop up at World of Disney down the line (Disneyworld eventually opened a second BAD store right outside the park, figure Disneyland will follow suit at some point).

-Snags
    I know this is a longshot, but did they have any darktrooper ph. III parts?? I need to finish one! Lol. Assassin droid parts? out of total curiousity

thx

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I know this is a longshot, but did they have any darktrooper ph. III parts?? I need to finish one! Lol. Assassin droid parts? out of total curiousity

thx
    They only have astromech parts. And the intent is to sell complete astromechs so I imagine one would need managerial approval if you just wanted to purchase spare parts.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    They only have astromech parts. And the intent is to sell complete astromechs so I imagine one would need managerial approval if you just wanted to purchase spare parts.
    I would take my parts that I have already in with me and unfortunately pay for using stuff I already had in order to complete the Droid anyway
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Target Beverly Connection, nothing new, some prices have calmed down while others haven't.

WM Crenshaw, nothing new there either, but I finally bought the messed up Ric Olie figure.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Made a trip to Disneyland this morning with CrunchyNug. The Build-A-Droid store is up and running at Star Traders - we ended up putting together a ton of droids. Also grabbed the two Star Tours sets (Vader/Boba/Sky Troopers and the Droid/Uti set).

-Snags
    Very cool! How many BADs did you guys pick up altogether on that trip? There's more Star Tours sets coming later this year, but they're essentially rehashes and repaints of what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'd like them to do spare parts, but I can't imagine how that would work, how would they order more? Still, I'll try to remember to email them and see if there's a way, I know a few people who could benefit from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I would take my parts that I have already in with me and unfortunately pay for using stuff I already had in order to complete the Droid anyway
    What i've been doing is making a checklist in my phone of the existing parts, then checking off what I get. For extra parts, I put additional items above or below the list (depending on how much I want them) and try to build them into the droids I make, that way I don't need to bring parts with me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How does it work? what do you pay for When you build a droid?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    How does it work? what do you pay for When you build a droid?
    There is a stand with 4 identical stations, one for each builder, each station has 2 cubbyholes for each type of part - domes, bodies, left legs, right legs, middle legs, and hats - and open clamshell packaging on the side for either 1 or 2 droids depending on what you want. You stand there and put together your droid, then get a clamshell package and take it to the register. The single droid is a ridiculous $12 or $13, a 2-pack is $20. There are 2 sets of park-exclusive domes, the R8 and the R9 domes, 3 colors each. We have a thread that shows all the parts: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showth...l=1#post770170

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll do the B.A.D. at Disney if they A) put it in a store in Downtown Disney and I'm by there or B) if I go to the park -although I don't have an annual pass.

Random thoughts - due to space constraints, I don't think I'll get the Titan metroplex unless he goes on sale for a price too good to pass up ($80 or lower) and he isn't too hard to find.

When will we get more news about SDCC exclusives??

Target Culver City had a TVC Imperial Navy Commander for $10 on decent card, I stashed, PM for details.

TRU Culver had nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I'll do the B.A.D. at Disney if they A) put it in a store in Downtown Disney and I'm by there or B) if I go to the park -although I don't have an annual pass.
    If you end up going and don't mind company for part, LMK and I'll try to get down there and get you my annual pass 20% discount.

Random thoughts - due to space constraints, I don't think I'll get the Titan metroplex unless he goes on sale for a price too good to pass up ($80 or lower) and he isn't too hard to find.

When will we get more news about SDCC exclusives??
    That's too bad about Metroplex, it looks like the figure to get but it is a full 2 feet tall.

Probably won't hear more about SDCC for another month or so. But rumor has it that Metroplex might get an SDCC release.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Very cool! How many BADs did you guys pick up altogether on that trip? There's more Star Tours sets coming later this year, but they're essentially rehashes and repaints of what you got.

I'd like them to do spare parts, but I can't imagine how that would work, how would they order more? Still, I'll try to remember to email them and see if there's a way, I know a few people who could benefit from that.

What i've been doing is making a checklist in my phone of the existing parts, then checking off what I get. For extra parts, I put additional items above or below the list (depending on how much I want them) and try to build them into the droids I make, that way I don't need to bring parts with me.
    I think we did 14 each. I was there a few weeks ago and did 14, bringing my grand total to a ridiculous 28! I love building droids.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I got Voyager Springer and Blitzwing this morning. I can't remember when I last bought toys but I was really excited to get these..