Page 992 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 4928929429829889899909919929939949959961002 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 10328
    Damn, just when I was thinking there was nothing else to get.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

There isn't now. I'm not doing Beast Hunters stuff.

It reminds me of Generation 2 and the post 87 or 88 era when I quit collecting TF back when I was a kid because I felt "too mature or sophistocated" to get into that neon-stuff, where even Optimus Prime was changed (the single-most-important ICON for Transformers' brand).*

*Michael Bay can pull off a new robot cast so long as Prime makes cameo appearances (as voiced by Peter Cullen) - perhaps giving orders to Ultra Magnus or whoever might carry the new movie (TF4).

So I really was looking forward to classic Voyager TRIPLE CHANGING Springer and Blitzwing.

(I love Astrotrain, but I am a stickler for scale - so....(1) a Leader Class 3C Astrotrain I'll use with the Cyberverse figures and maybe Deluxe sized "actual Leader figures like Ultra Magnus" or (2) and Ultimate Class (like Omega Supreme scaled / Unicron scaled) Astrotrain 3C. Those would be awesome! - and it's not because I like Astrotrain any more than Blitzwing. It's just that a space shuttle is a big vehicle and totally outclasses a fighter plane in size.)

Meanwhile, I'll look for an opportunity to open them. I plan to! Soon. I don't have enough time to work on my novel - and great ideas I've cultivated - which is like playing (with my characters) for me - but necessary work too. Plus a political campaign I'm on staff for.

So...it'll be a reward for hard work done when I get to them and I'll post about them in the TF thread.

Meanwhile, there's NO Star Wars. I'd buy Shae Vizla and Starkiller if I saw them. Probably realisitic Ahsoka (maybe - though I don't want to start collecting realisitc versions of CW Animated figures. They should have continued the Animated Line).

Meanwhile, I think I'll get the Star Tours Starspeeder for the figures when I get around to it. I might even customize it into the Twilight by adding custom plastic wings that I drill in and add hinges to. (They're not going to make the Twilight now )

I also have some figures I can justify getting from etailers for use in customs.

But I'll take my time getting those. The prices aren't dropping but their not increasing either.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Springer and Blitzwing mean that Trailbreaker and the IDW versions of Bumblebee, Megatron, and Orion Pax will be hitting soon. I'm not doing BH stuff either.

I too quit after about 87 or 88, but I had to make exceptions for Bludgeon and Thunderwing; no matter how craptacular the toys were, the characters in the comic were two of the best. I mean worst.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Springer and Blitzwing mean that Trailbreaker and the IDW versions of Bumblebee, Megatron, and Orion Pax will be hitting soon. I'm not doing BH stuff either.

I too quit after about 87 or 88, but I had to make exceptions for Bludgeon and Thunderwing; no matter how craptacular the toys were, the characters in the comic were two of the best. I mean worst.

Thought u only collected Joes. Guess i was wrong.

Joes is the only line I collect a lot of different versions of, since they're all pretty compatible with one another. (You don't wanna know how many Firefly "army builders" I have.) With TF's, I just get the classic characters, or updates I think seem "classic" enough. (And Grimlocks of just about any stripe.) I'm not a die-hard geewunner, I just don't have much interest in the other stuff.

Speaking of which, the San Bernardino Target had Blitzwing (but not Springer) this morning. And now I have Blitzwing. Oyes! Hopefully, he will lead my Inferno, Red Alert, and Hot Spot to fight this wildfire if it gets any closer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Target Culver City, Fox Hills, Beverly Connection, and Buena Park all had NOTHING in the last 24 hours. C'mon BBTS, get those suckers mailed out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I think we did 14 each. I was there a few weeks ago and did 14, bringing my grand total to a ridiculous 28! I love building droids.

-Snags
    Very nice! I'm up to 6 droids, plus a double I picked up for JabbaJohn yesterday. I actually made a droid because a kid had built it and left it, and it looked good: black body and legs, red middle leg, red R3 dome, black Mickey hat. Up until that point, I was on the fence between an R8 and a silver/red R2.

The girl at the kiosk said they have BARRELS of parts in the back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

I don't think the deluxes are due out for another couple months or so, but I could be wrong. I do want everything you just listed though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target Culver City, another Imperial Navy Commander, possibly the same one I stashed last week. Nobody claimed, so no bother stashing twice.

Ok, so let's get talking about a get-together again, the last conversation got derailed. We were talking about previously, mid-week so Bikerscout can make it, evenings so Maradona and Chux can make it, Chaddy's place in Burbank so he can compare MP-10 and we can see the insanity that is Project Genesis.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm in for mostly any night of the week, with the exception of Thursday, May 23.

I found some of wave 2 of the Iron Man Marvel Legends at Glendale Target today. Bought Mark 42 and movie Iron Patriot since they were on sale. Ultron was not present though.

IM3 was disappointing enough that I almost didn't want those figures at all.

After May 24th, I have few if any school responsibilities.

Oh, and there's tumbleweeds as far as SW figures around me, in case you wanted an update.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(