Page 995 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 4958959459859919929939949959969979989991005 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 10432
    La Cienega Target, nothing. Wow, huge surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I never mentioned about availability so you're probably thinking of someone else, JT?
    Oops, wrong B-name, I meant Bikerscout.

I'm not sure what numerical score I'd give to IM3 but less than I would give for Retaliation which I felt was merely adequate but not something I'd really want to see again
    What grade would you give Retaliation then? If you can't give them number grades, what about letter grades? What about ANY grade?

The toy line for IM3 is lackluster as well. You'd think they would capitalize on all the various armors like the Heartbreaker, Red Snapper and Igor but the best Hasbro can do are poorly articulated repaints?
    NO KIDDING, this line looks so bad, a very lazy and stupid cash-in.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Geez, ghost town in here.

Sighted Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commanders (holy crap I can't believe that's all line name!) wave 3, Shockwave, repaint Starscream, old friends. Target Culver City, $9 a pop.

Also spotted and boughted (is that a word?) TFPBH Voyager Shockwave at Kmart 3rd st for $22, not bad figure but a few oddities hold it back from greatness.

So, we gonna get together next week?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cyber verse Shockwave isn't that great.

TFP Voyager Skyquake has been showing up at TRU's. If I ever see one I may as well get to complete the cast of show characters. It's not like there's much else to get.

Walmart Torrence (190th & Normandie. Why the hell does Torrence get 2 Walmarts and LA gets 1?) had a TVC Dr Evazan, that was a strange find, no scarring paint either, pretty rare. I passed.

Target Gardena had nothing of note.

Skyquake, huh? I'll keep an eye out. Better late than never, I guess. I GUESS.

So, we gonna try to get together, anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So, we gonna try to get together, anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?
    Has anyone given any days available/not available?
    "That's what Sheev said."

My dad is in town tomorrow to Tuesday, so that's out.

I leave on vacation Thu. night, so that'd make days after then difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    My dad is in town tomorrow to Tuesday, so that's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I leave on vacation Thu. night, so that'd make days after then difficult.
    There ya have it, next Wednesday evening is the only crossover there. Can you guys do that?

Also, can Bikerscout do that?

Anybody else do that? My calendar is free that day.

Wednesday could work for me. And I know the perfect spot: Frank & Son! We can a walk around and laugh at dealers who think people'll pay $40 for a carded Dr. Evazan.

Or, some place with more than vending-machine food would work, too.

If it were Wednesday the 12th, I could make it. Next week is finals week, so I sadly cannot.