Page 996 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699299399499599699799899910001006 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 10362
    Saturday, June 8th, in the evening (dinner time get together) might be possible for me.

I have a paid acting job in Long Beach and my work will require me being in the vicinity.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's much later than "next week," but what about Unofficial Star Wars Day on Sun. 6/30 at Disneyland?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Culver Target, do I really need to say anything at this point? They didn't have anything, nobody has anything, there's nothing to find. What is out there now? A few Transformers pieces I guess, the new $10 Legends figures with mini-friends, and the Voyagers. What does anybody care about finding on pegs right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Wednesday could work for me. And I know the perfect spot: Frank & Son! We can a walk around and laugh at dealers who think people'll pay $40 for a carded Dr. Evazan.

Or, some place with more than vending-machine food would work, too.
    That's hilarious, but I think Chaddy's place is definitely a better feel, plus Bikerscout has a time sensitive schedule I think so the long drive out to Walnut would be too much for that one. I haven't been in a while though, that might be fun to do next time - and there are restaurants nearby F&S.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    If it were Wednesday the 12th, I could make it. Next week is finals week, so I sadly cannot.
    Oh man, that sucks. I didn't realize how lucky we were getting as many of us together as we did last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Saturday, June 8th, in the evening (dinner time get together) might be possible for me.

I have a paid acting job in Long Beach and my work will require me being in the vicinity.
    Can't do any weekends this month, obligations every one - 2 birthdays, father's day, wedding, and Botcon/SW Disneyland day at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It's much later than "next week," but what about Unofficial Star Wars Day on Sun. 6/30 at Disneyland?
    Well, I'll do my level best to make it to Unofficial SW Day, so that's 2 right there already.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm sorry I went MIA. My dad was in town. I need to focus on a weekend for the foreseeable future. Work is insane right now. Maybe we should look at July? Although, I'm taking a week off the first week of July, in which case a weekday would be just fine.

Oh dear, sorry to hear things are so hectic. Well, we'll... hmm, I don't see a way to figure this out for June now that works with Bikescout's schedule. Anybody got any ideas?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

daze

If it's Chad's place for the meetup, I can probably adjust my schedule since he's close, just not anything that will go after 9pm (work after that time). Lmk.

Target Glendale, holy crap this store is the worst I've seen in quite some time, they have like 5 figures of no importance and it looks like they never have, yet there's a giant Star Wars cardboard display around it. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    If it's Chad's place for the meetup, I can probably adjust my schedule since he's close, just not anything that will go after 9pm (work after that time). Lmk.
    For Chad's place, right now he can only do weekends. With Chad's place in mind, what does your availability schedule look like?

I haven't chimed in yet. June is pretty craptacular, and July isn't much better. I'm going to have a very busy summer, it seems.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Voyager skyquake at PR TRU yesterday.

As far as meetups, Weds and Thurs are optimal. I'll be off on the 25th this mo. too. Sat or Sun could work, but I'd need to know specifically what time -so i know what time to sleep & get up. I can't go past 9p either

Lame CC exclusives again? Ugh.

Ok, let's change the outlook of the next meetup to focus on Comic-Con. Maradona had a brilliant idea of having a pre-SDCC strategy meeting, maximizing buying exclusives, getting line spots and seats for panels, that sort of thing. Since we're now a month away and have no real get-together coming together anyway, why don't we just combine the 2 things? The SDCC schedules are only released a week in advance, so our best timing would be between July 13th and 16th, Saturday through Tuesday; but we could also do days prior if need be, just with less scheduling. How does that sound?