Page 997 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 497897947987993994995996997998999100010011007 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 10396
    In a twist this year, I'm not going to Comic-Con. Anyone going that might be willing to pick up the Bluefin MMPR stands for me? It's actually not ecen for me, but a friend of mine who has always helped me out and doesn't know anyone who will be there. I'll pay in advance.

http://m.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?i...08916&refid=17

Man all you guys talk about in here anymore is transformers .

Oh right star wars ceased to exist for awhile here thanks hasbro .

Hey guys Freaking shot in the dark but my friends girlfriend didnt get a pass for SDCC for saturday. By chance are any of you guys taking off early or know of anyone that has an extra pro guest pass for Saturday? Shes pretty upset that we all have a ticket for saturday but her. Please let me know if anyone has or knows of anyone. There willing to pay you for it. Even if its just for half the day even, just to borrow.

i know i havent posted in awhile..............................but in my defense theres been well you know .........nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    In a twist this year, I'm not going to Comic-Con. Anyone going that might be willing to pick up the Bluefin MMPR stands for me? It's actually not ecen for me, but a friend of mine who has always helped me out and doesn't know anyone who will be there. I'll pay in advance.

http://m.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?i...08916&refid=17
    What the heck Chad? Aren't two of your shows going to be there?

Anyway, their booth is right behind HTS, so I'll see what I can do.

Sorry DarkKnight, still don't have anything, and Bran I think is first in our line for Saturday needs, but I'll see what comes up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes, I have two shows going down there. But every year the studio becomes less and less supportive of our presence there, and this year I decided it wasn't worth it. Last year I had to wait in line for my panel.

Disneyland had the new Disney Parks-exclusive Thermal Detonator hot potato game toy, it's essentially a lights and sounds prop replica for $25 ($20 after AP discount).

Yes, I have two shows going down there. But every year the studio becomes less and less supportive of our presence there, and this year I decided it wasn't worth it. Last year I had to wait in line for my panel.
    That is so lame, sorry to hear it. First the studio comes in and changes SDCC for the Hollywood, and now it's pulling away from supporting the damage it's done?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That is so lame, sorry to hear it. First the studio comes in and changes SDCC for the Hollywood, and now it's pulling away from supporting the damage it's done?
    No, you misunderstand. They have a larger presence this year than ever before. It's ME they aren't supporting. If this weren't a family board, I'd have some choice words to add, but I'm trying to be nice.

No, you misunderstand. They have a larger presence this year than ever before. It's ME they aren't supporting. If this weren't a family board, I'd have some choice words to add, but I'm trying to be nice.
    Oh, what??? That's so lame! Sorry to hear it, we'll have to compare notes before the show.

Yeah, 17 shows at SDCC plus movies, it's like an infection that has spread beyond control.

One Target I hit today (east Moreno Valley, off of the Nason St exit) had the large Retaliation vehicles for $8.48. I got the only Ninja Combat Cruiser and the only Ghost Hawk II they had was opened and looked like it might be missing parts, but they had a few HISSes. They also had a few Power Man & Iron Fist comic packs from the Marvel line for $8.98, and you're dern tootin' I got one. Had my eye on it since it came out, but thought it just cost too much. I don't even care that I have no other Marvel figures, this is classic Power Man & Iron Fist we're talking about! If I'm lucky enough to score the (still hopefully) upcoming Death's Head, my collection will be complete unless they decide to release Machine Man, Sleepwalker, classic Jubilee, or Circuit Breaker.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So, anybody here going to Botcon this week? I'm aiming to do Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So, anybody here going to Botcon this week? I'm aiming to do Saturday.
    I thought about it, but will probably stay in LA. If I change my my mind, I'll let you know, JT. We can get some danish in Carlsbad on the way.