Page 998 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4988989489889949959969979989991000100110021008 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 10359
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I thought about it, but will probably stay in LA. If I change my my mind, I'll let you know, JT. We can get some danish in Carlsbad on the way.
    Yeah, definitely let me know, that'd be cool... although no eating in my car. I AM A TYRANT IN THE CAR!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Generations Sandstorms were sighted at Burbank TRU apparently.

TFP Grimwing spotted at Target West LA. Said store has Class... um, I forget, the larger ones, but it has Class something Star Wars vehicles on clearance along with CW and whatever the other figures that aren't Vintage are. Damn, I've forgotten EVERYTHING in the last 8 months of no product, great job Hasbro. Anyway, TVC (vintage) is not on clearance, but everything else is. Not all the clearance prices are great though, GI Joe Retaliation big vehicles are $12 but motorcycles are "down" to $9, WTF?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw a Gen. sandstorm at Porter ranch a few days ago.

HoLY Schnikes!!! Just opened MP TC. So friggin cool!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me about this?? The mold is truly an upgrade!!

Currently transforming. And I know I'll love jet mode!!

I want to strangle you right now.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I want to strangle you right now.

Man, whatta bunch of jerks. J/k. I was seriously remiss in not checkin this out earlier! Jet mode is superb!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Man, whatta bunch of jerks. J/k. I was seriously remiss in not checkin this out earlier! Jet mode is superb!!
    Go ahead and open Optimus today. Treat yourself.

Botcon tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    HoLY Schnikes!!! Just opened MP TC. So friggin cool!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me about this??
    You mean like I did 10 months ago to the day, exactly? TO THE DAY!

Go ahead and open Optimus today. Treat yourself.
    He's waiting until he's old and frail and on his deathbed.

It'll be like a living time capsule, a reminder of all the times he could have spent enjoying it. It's performance art.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Botcon tomorrow!!!

You mean like I did 10 months ago to the day, exactly? TO THE DAY!

He's waiting until he's old and frail and on his deathbed.

It'll be like a living time capsule, a reminder of all the times he could have spent enjoying it. It's performance art.
    He takes a final inhale, holding something in his hand. With that last breath he whispers, "Optimus", and dies. His hand releases what it was hiding - a Christmas themed snow globe. Everyone will wonder what he meant by his final word, even as the cast of HOARDERS carts out a beautifully preserved window-box that displays a blue, red, and gray toy inside.

He takes a final inhale, holding something in his hand. With that last breath he whispers, "Optimus", and dies. His hand releases what it was hiding - a Christmas themed snow globe. Everyone will wonder what he meant by his final word, even as the cast of HOARDERS carts out a beautifully preserved window-box that displays a blue, red, and gray toy inside.
    HAAAAAA! Too funny. He kept telling everybody in earshot about having just opened Thundercracker and making excuses about MP-10 not being opened yet, I should have trotted out that Kane reference, that was awesome.