Page 1002 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 250290295299299899910001001100210031004100510061012 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 10344
    Are we agreed on Saturday? That makes sense. Norms? 6:00-7:00? I'm just throwing options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Are we agreed on Saturday? That makes sense. Norms? 6:00-7:00? I'm just throwing options out there.
    I was thinking 1pm because bikerscout has a challenging schedule and needs early parts of the day on the weekend.

Chad can't make it Saturday tho, and doesn't want us to go out of our way for him by moving it to Sunday.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I can't make it but fill me in on the details. As a reminder, I'll be there for the duration of the con, late Sunday afternoon included, but do not have a pass for preview night or Saturday.

I meant 6-7PM, but I can be there at any time. 1:00 is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I was thinking 1pm because bikerscout has a challenging schedule and needs early parts of the day on the weekend.

Chad can't make it Saturday tho, and doesn't want us to go out of our way for him by moving it to Sunday.
    I also still haven't procured a pass - all the more reason not to schedule around me. If anyone has free nights and weekends, though, I can might be able to go up on speaker phone. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I can't make it but fill me in on the details. As a reminder, I'll be there for the duration of the con, late Sunday afternoon included, but do not have a pass for preview night or Saturday.
    I meant 6-7PM, but I can be there at any time. 1:00 is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I also still haven't procured a pass - all the more reason not to schedule around me. If anyone has free nights and weekends, though, I can might be able to go up on speaker phone. Ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I can do 1pm on Saturday.
    We still haven't heard from Bikerscout yet, and I don't like losing Chad and Bran over this schedule thing. Should we perhaps reschedule, try for Sunday instead?

Oh, also, Culver Target had the new $6 simple figures in stock.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm fine with Sunday, but could it be later than 1:00PM? I usually go see my mother in Duarte on Sunday morning and am there until around 2:00-3:00PM.

I'm fine with Sunday, but could it be later than 1:00PM? I usually go see my mother in Duarte on Sunday morning and am there until around 2:00-3:00PM.
    Sunday we could do 3pm in Burbank I guess. Bikerscout and I both would need it to be pretty early on Sunday, he needs to get to sleep and I need to finish packing my place for termite tenting. If Chaddy can make it, then we could do it at his house there, and if he can't make it, we could meet at the Sizzler in Burbank - it's quiet and has space. I'm still open to alternate ideas though, but as close as we are to this, I think we're going to have to start texting.

Good to see those in attendance at our SSG Los Angeles Area meet up yesterday.

Here's the diorama I mentioned to JT yesterday:

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...t-playset.html

The thing is amazing.