Page 1003 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10285
    Yeah, good to see a few folks.

TRU La Cienega had nothing of note.

Very cool stuff in that dio, not what I was expecting, I like the vertical nature of it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target Culver City still has the Saga Legends 5poa figures, and now has the Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising exclusives, Darksteel (Voyager) and the Legion 2-packs. Yawn.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Still in con recovery mode and I overslept for an appointment this morning.

Great to see many of you at SDCC and hope you all had a great time. Many thanks especially to JT, Chaddymac and con line nazi for helping me to get my MP Soundwave. On Friday I had lined up at 5 am to be one of the first into the exhibit hall only to find out that EE was allocating Soundwaves via raffle. Which I did not win.

So far I've opened that one up along with Metroplex (haven't applied labels yet though) and Black Series Fett.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Still in con recovery mode and I overslept for an appointment this morning.

Great to see many of you at SDCC and hope you all had a great time. Many thanks especially to JT, Chaddymac and con line nazi for helping me to get my MP Soundwave. On Friday I had lined up at 5 am to be one of the first into the exhibit hall only to find out that EE was allocating Soundwaves via raffle. Which I did not win.

So far I've opened that one up along with Metroplex (haven't applied labels yet though) and Black Series Fett.
    I have been applying labels to Metroplex for two days already and I'm not even half way done. I'd say I spent a total of 2 hours already. Remember when I said I was looking forward to a zen-like session of applying labels? I was wrong to. But they do make him look awesome and the foil finish DOES have a really nice effect on the figure.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Funny enough, I started the laborious process of sticking labels on Metroplex. This is definitely going to take sometime.

MP Soundwave and/or Acid Storm hit La Cienega TRU today as I saw someone paying for them. Either those were the last ones or they're holding it at the front like they've been doing with the Legacy Morphers.

Alright, back to Metroplex.

Finally finished last night. Took me a total of 5 hours. But I can't seem to get his electronics to work. If he ends up being funky, I'm going to be SOOOO ****ed. And honestly? Less about the exclusivity and more about how freaking long it took to apply the stickers if I ever have the opportunity to replace him.

Burbank TRU also had the MP's, (along with black series Star Wars, but no 6 inch).

It helps to use tweezers for the Metroplex labels but I called it a night after doing a few of the landing strip arrows. Plus I wanted to unbox MP Soundwave. Not going to wait any longer to do that

I still have the Jetfire Skystriker and Hound Vamp to unbox and put stickers on. Next SDCC, I should look into applying those labels while in line, ha!

As for sightings, I bought the lone Black Series wave 1 3.75" I wanted, Padme, from Target yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    As for sightings, I bought the lone Black Series wave 1 3.75" I wanted, Padme, from Target yesterday.
    That's funny - I thought I was unique in only wanting Padme.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Fox Hills Target had Mission Series 2-packs.

Culver Target had only the same, Mission Series.

Culver TRU had The Black Series 3.75" figures on BOGO50%, I picked up Vader and Biggs, left sloppily-painted Biker Scout behind. $10 per fig before bogo.

La Cienega Target had 2x TBS Anakin and Biker Scout, 1x Clone Lt., Clone Pilot, and Biggs. All the Biker Scouts had horrible paint. Said store also had the Transformers Generations deluxes with the comic books, I picked up a set and left behind another Bumblebee and Megatron. My Trailbreaker was assembled with 2 left doors so I need to find another one.

Crenshaw WM had precisely jack sh**.

I'm still in con recovery mode as well, but that's extended by being in termite tenting recovery mode and some other weighty stuff on my shoulders, so it's like WHAAAAAH in my brain for 3 days straight.

You're welcome, Bran, glad I could help out.

I've only opened MP Soundwave so far, very nice set, although I miss the working battery door concept from the G1. "MP-02", oops there Hasbro.

Ugh, the labels on Metro are that bad? I don't know what I got myself into. Sorry to hear your electronics aren't working, that's a real beast of a problem. Swapped batteries? Checked for an ON switch?

I got a good look at 6" Fett w/ Carbonite, I'm just not seeing where the $45 is going here at all, the sculpting isn't anything special on the production piece, the paint while more of it isn't above the quality we've gotten in the past, there's just not enough of what I'd want from a new scale here.

I also wanted to find Padme, only figure in this wave I'm actually remotely interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ugh, the labels on Metro are that bad? I don't know what I got myself into. Sorry to hear your electronics aren't working, that's a real beast of a problem. Swapped batteries? Checked for an ON switch?

I also wanted to find Padme, only figure in this wave I'm actually remotely interested in.
    It's weird. I can get the electronics to work just fine as long as I hold the door in a very specific position, somewhere between open and closed. But outside of that, no dice. That's just weird, so I'm wondering if anyone else is having those issues.

I went ahead and pre-ordered Padme on Amazon. I don't beed BOGO and I certainly don't want to be out searching for that stupid-butt figure. I'm so done with Star Wars.