Page 1005 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 55059059559951001100210031004100510061007100810091015 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I left 'em on the pegs. Because the CW and Vintage packaging have some of the same ones, and are hanging right next to them, cheaper.
    ROTFL, that's the problem with putting out multiple lines that include the same figures.
    May the force be with you.

Ordered SideShow General Grievous. He is awesome. Use the link on the front page of SSG to support this site. There's no price difference.

He's $250 and ships in February. I've seen him in person and he's worth $200 for sure.

I applied my SideShow points and got $15.50 off and I had a coupon for $10.

I think that they were supposed to send coupons for up to $25 from Comic Con '13?

Anyway, I'm later ordering that Probot, so I'll have use for it if it comes later.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Fox Hills Target had nothing of note in SW, but did have TFPBH Prowl, so I bought him. Still haven't seen any of the TF Generations Legends figures, which is kind of odd.

Culver TRU had Mission Series and Saga Legends, and had TFP Voyager Skyquake, whom I stashed, PM for details but really, $30 for a Voyager?

Culver Target (THE REAL CULVER TARGET, MARADONA ) had nothing good, but did have the new 12" SW figures, Vader and ROTS Obi-Wan, I think.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That reminds me - if anyone runs across a TFP Dreadwing, let me know. I'd like to replace my gimp.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Apparently Los Feliz TRU got in 40 MP Soundwaves but marked up to $131.99.

Whoa, that's quite a markup!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Apparently Los Feliz TRU got in 40 MP Soundwaves but marked up to $131.99.
    On the one hand, still worth it. On the other hand, those jackasses.

Well, I may not be getting him if that's standard. Jeez!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Well, I may not be getting him if that's standard. Jeez!
    Apparently, he's still available at La Cienega and at $119. Los Feliz just sucks.

Damn, I haven't been playing close attention, and was expecting around $80. Much as I want Soundwave, I think I've been priced out of this one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.