Page 1006 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 65069069569961002100310041005100610071008100910101016 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 10329
    I love the figure and his minions and all of his accessories - I get the way you feel, but for what it's worth, I think he's undervalued at $120
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Call me insane (batty?), but Ratbat would've cinched it for me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Apparently, he's still available at La Cienega and at $119. Los Feliz just sucks.
    They do at that. What I'd do is buy it, ask to price-match La Cienega, or take to La Cienega and "return" it for the extra dough then buy it right back.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Damn, I haven't been playing close attention, and was expecting around $80. Much as I want Soundwave, I think I've been priced out of this one.
    $80? There's a lot of paint and detail and parts, plus 5 minions who are not simple, I don't think that's a reasonable price to expect in this economy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Call me insane (batty?), but Ratbat would've cinched it for me.
    MP Soundwave can house original tapes.

Before school is back in session, we should have another get together. One that involves more than 3 folks!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Before school is back in session, we should have another get together. One that involves more than 3 folks!
    Due to early starting schedules, for me that'd mean some time in the next two days.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Due to early starting schedules, for me that'd mean some time in the next two days.
    My pre-school year meetings start on Tuesday, but I'm sure I can figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    My pre-school year meetings start on Tuesday, but I'm sure I can figure something out.
    Geez, what is with you guys and these crazy schedules? They trying to induce more heatstroke in kids and teachers or something?

Well, we could shoot for a weekend's late afternoon into evenings if we keep it west enough for Bikerscout to get to work that night.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Los Feliz TRU had 18 MP Acid Storms this morning. $81.99 though!!!

Masterpiece Acid Storm? Huh?

Found Trailbreaker and Orion Pax at the East Moreno Valley Target, along with an army of Springers, Sandstorms, and Blitzwings. Still haven't seen no Black Series around here at all, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found almost ALL the new Star Wars and Transformers that are supposed to be out.

My Target did their Fall reset.

Unfortunately, I saw nothing I wanted to buy.

But if you're interested, just ask and I'll tell you if San Diego got them.

I'll add that if this was 1995, I'd be unimpressed with these 3 3/4" figures which harken back to the 1980's' simplicity. But that's how they wanted to achieve a kids' price point.

Mission Series, Saga Legends or whatever it's called, 12", and the color-change Anakin to Vader 12" (fun to play with in the packaging - has Hayden's voice but the box says if you put the helmet on, it changes to James'.

Transformers had the constructabots. The gimmicks in the TF line feel like G2 or whatever turned me off TFs around 1988 0r 1989.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'll take the new Saga Legends sculpts and decos over those 'roid-abusing '95 and '96 figures any day of the week.