Page 1008 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 85089089589981004100510061007100810091010101110121018 ... LastLast
Results 10,071 to 10,080 of 10378
    Target La Cienega, nada.

TRU Culver City, nada.

Target Culver City, nada but had shelf tags and empty space.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target La Cienega, nada.

TRU Culver City, nada.

Target Culver City, nada but had shelf tags and empty space.
    I could go two ways with this information:

1) I'd say the Emperor's New Clothes wave is already out at Target Culver City, then!

2) Add in two more stores, one also with "nada," and the last full of Batman figures... nada, nada, nada, nada, Batman!

So I choose neither option.

My area stores have a few DV package figures (none of which I even remotely want), and the prerequisite CW and Vintage long-time pegwarmers.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

MB Target had one full set of the 6" TBS figures. After some dilemma decided to pick up Luke and R2 and left Maul and Sandtrooper on the shelf. Not much else besides those at MB though.

I forgot, the shelf tag had the gray dot so they're not expecting a shipment on the next truck.

Dang, El Segundo area, huh? That's a nice find, I haven't seen these in person yet.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

San Bernardino Target, Orange Show: Mission Series, 1978 figures, lots of TF Beast Hunter figures (including a Target exclusive that makes the classic name Sky Lynx synonymous with bad guy in BH). Really bad $9.99 12" nontransforming figures of Bumblebee and Optimus. Some sort of Target exclusive multipack of Vader, the Emperor, a Chopper Droid, and, for some wacky reason, a freakin' Shocktrooper. Shelf tags for 6" figures, but nothing else.

Redlands TRU: Joe EagleTomahawk, Mission Series. One Biggs X-Wing. Shelf tags for MP Acid Storm, no indication of Soundwave at all.

Redlands Target: Mission Series. More new Beast Hunters stuff. Target exclusive Vader pack.

Came home empty-handed. Wait, no, I didn't. I got a cookbook on clearance at one of the Targets.

Also, y'all should appreciate this: we had two mailers (one addressed to me, one to Mrs. Chux) about the awesome opportunity of buying lots in nearby "booming" North Shore. (There were no actual pictures of North Shore, but photos of pepper farms, windmills, and a body of water surrounded by palm trees where one can just see the opposite shore, so I'm quite sure it wasn't some other North Shore I've never heard of.) Working backwards from the first year's interest, it would appear 1-acre lots are running about a quarter of a million.

I laughed pretty hard, wondering if I should contact them and tell them a place in North Shore would be really convenient next time I get the hankering to go out and take pictures of crumbling buildings there and in the other nearby Salton Sea towns.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang, El Segundo area, huh? That's a nice find, I haven't seen these in person yet.
    Yeah - I've been seeing them "in stock" when you check the DCPI online but hadn't seen them on the shelves until this morning, was a pleasant surprise. Had all four in-hand for a bit but had only planned on picking up Luke and R2 and talked myself out of the other two, despite how great the sculpts actually looked in person.

Luke's a great figure. R2 is pretty good though the paint app is a little disappointing. Definitely agree with Pawlus' critique on him but still glad I picked him up regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post
    Yeah - I've been seeing them "in stock" when you check the DCPI online but hadn't seen them on the shelves until this morning, was a pleasant surprise. Had all four in-hand for a bit but had only planned on picking up Luke and R2 and talked myself out of the other two, despite how great the sculpts actually looked in person.

Luke's a great figure. R2 is pretty good though the paint app is a little disappointing. Definitely agree with Pawlus' critique on him but still glad I picked him up regardless.
    You have the DCPI? Can you post?
    May the force be with you.

Target DPCI for 6" is 087-06-1941

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Also, y'all should appreciate this: we had two mailers (one addressed to me, one to Mrs. Chux) about the awesome opportunity of buying lots in nearby "booming" North Shore. (There were no actual pictures of North Shore, but photos of pepper farms, windmills, and a body of water surrounded by palm trees where one can just see the opposite shore, so I'm quite sure it wasn't some other North Shore I've never heard of.) Working backwards from the first year's interest, it would appear 1-acre lots are running about a quarter of a million.

I laughed pretty hard, wondering if I should contact them and tell them a place in North Shore would be really convenient next time I get the hankering to go out and take pictures of crumbling buildings there and in the other nearby Salton Sea towns.
    Never been to the North Shore area of the Salton Sea, sounds utterly charming by your description.

Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post

I didn't know it was possible to check DPCI numbers online.

My area either had them and sold through, or hasn't seen them yet. I don't yet feel like driving south to try out those stores yet, maybe I'll give that a shot tomorrow though.

JT, the Salton Sea is really an experience you should take in at some point. It's interesting, to say the least.

Oh, and I'm about to really tick off all you He-Man collectors. From the Big Lots in Yucaipa. All $10, even the big stuff including the Comic Con exclusive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130811_103520_516.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	27783
    Tommy, close your eyes.