Page 1010 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 1051091096010001006100710081009101010111012101310141020 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Save your gas and toy money when it comes to those GB figures.

To me, Black Series is far, far better executed than the Ghostbusters line and I can't envision you enjoying the quasi realistic quasi animated hybrid look of that line. I completed the core group but they're all stored away in a box.
    Thanks for the advice, I appreciate that a lot. I did have qualms about that when I first saw the line.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I don't want to get into any peeing matches, but the lack of civility is why I don't go there, and don't post on any of the Joe or TF sites I know of.
    Yeah, seriously, I had to start my own TF site to get out of that sort of thing, some sites get too big and it infects the group dynamic too severely. It's a friggin' box, if it's important to you then Amazon will help you out, and if it's not important to you then enjoy your toy.

That's too bad too, I used to moderate that forum on the side before it was sold to RS.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In San Diego, I found the 3.75" Black Series and the new TF Legions at the Target on Pomerado. All those resculpts ain't worth $10, bit I'm leaving with Megs and Screamer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, you should have messaged me if you were down here. Or are you still in my neighborhood?

JT, I agree with you, but some others were saying that their Slave-Ones did not ship with the wings in the box either. That would be a huge problem. That's on Hasbro I'd think, though.

Oh -and Carbon Solo was missing, too. Another reason why people would want the Boba Fett version of this craft.

I have not ordered mine yet. I'm still deliberating it.

I am planning on:

1) buying my 3rd Springer and Blitzwing Voyagers

2) buying some older SW figures from e-tailer archives for some custom figures I want to make

3) making sure I can afford SSC Grievous next year

4) saving some money for gas to go to and from my SW storage units now that my novel work is just about done

5) maybe buying from Japan my Deluxe Leadfoots which at one time (and maybe still) are more expensive than I even thought they'd be!

6) getting a rock CD I really want - or 2

7) getting some SW books I really want

and I have things I have to mail to BobaFrett before any of that.

Do I really need that Slave-One? I have Jango's....
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was just down for a conference, and didn't have much spare time.

Went by a few stores in Moreno Valley today. The Super Target had all the Wreckers except Roadbuster, but they'd marked them up to $16. The other Target had Trailcutter and Orion Pax, and had also, unfortunately, marked them up to $16. Toys R Us had the entire Black Series, which is still boring to me, as well as one Metroplex behind the customer service counter (not sure if it was for someone or not). That mother is huge!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ugh, stupid WM opened a fake store in Torrance on Hawthorne blvd at 190th but it's a Market only, which the GPS didn't tell me. I ended up driving down 190th to the one just off the 405, a single TBS 3.75" Anakin and 31" Vader were the only noteworthy things.

Target Culver had jacksquat, TF P BH PR Beast Fire Predaking though.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

West LA Target yesterday had 1 each of wave 1 of the 6" figures. I bought Maul and Sandtrooper, passed on R2 and Luke. That R2 is defective, his left leg is bent at a heavy angle. The Sandtrooper I bought is defective in the same way my first Maul is, the knee hingepin is shot short so it doesn't contain the outer joint, kinda sick of this line so I think I'm going to cash out.

So, we ever getting together or what?

Give me a little warning, and I should be good. I have a particularly large dental item for you, Mr. Tricks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So, we ever getting together or what?
    The only days that would work for me for the most part would be Sats. or Suns.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Give me a little warning, and I should be good. I have a particularly large dental item for you, Mr. Tricks.
    Um... No comment.

I'm in for a weekend day. My dad is coming in from Argentina this Saturday and will be here for a couple of weeks. I don't know his schedule yet, but I might have time during that period and definitely afterwards.