Page 1011 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011007100810091010101110121013101410151021 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Give me a little warning, and I should be good. I have a particularly large dental item for you, Mr. Tricks.
    Mo-larr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The only days that would work for me for the most part would be Sats. or Suns.
    I'm starting to see a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Um... No comment.
    AHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I guess that was inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'm in for a weekend day. My dad is coming in from Argentina this Saturday and will be here for a couple of weeks. I don't know his schedule yet, but I might have time during that period and definitely afterwards.
    Have fun with your pops, I think we're seeing enough of a pattern that we can start shooting for a Saturday. I'm definitely busy this Saturday though.

Hopefully Bran and Bikerscout can do a Saturday afternoon/early evening (I know Bikerscout can't do Saturday early day due to his work schedule so let's not even bother with that).

Anybody else?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This Saturday's out (and it's Labor Day, anyway, so gas will be expensive and everything will be crowded).

Next Saturday's not looking great, to be honest.

The 14th is out as well. Not sure about too much beyond that day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Culver Target had 2x TBS 6" Luke and R2. All the R2s I've seen so far have had their left legs severely bent by the tray.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    This Saturday's out (and it's Labor Day, anyway, so gas will be expensive and everything will be crowded).

Next Saturday's not looking great, to be honest.

The 14th is out as well. Not sure about too much beyond that day.
    That is every Saturday for the next 3 weeks, not a good sign.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found all the Black Series figures. Left them. 6" And regular.

I also found all the new Transformers. Grimlock sort of tempted me. I really like the Cyberverse Legion Vehicon jet. It totally reminded me of Cyclonus and made me wish that it was a commander class. I might buy that if I continue to see it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The 14th is actually a possibility if it's late afternoon or beyond (just not too late; I do have a long drive back). The birthday party I have to get Chux Jr to and from is much earlier in the day than I expected.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anybody going to Power Con on the 14 and/or 15? I have a weekend pass.

odds, ends, misc 1099

Skimmed the last 10 pages. Sorry I haven't been on as much. No excuses, other than I haven't been lookin for black series very hard and I have my top wants of the year from comic-con. Thanks to everyone who I bumped into there: JT, Maradona, darkagent, figrin (saw u walking around, but I was too far away/out of reach), and Commtech. Wish i could remember where I saw him, everything was a blur - hope I didn't misremember. Maybe he knows, .

First things first before I forget: saw some notable MU 3.75" figs at a Target last nite. PM, text, or call for location. Figs are not stashed, sorry, no time - popped in quickly and was on the clock.

Tycho - thank you for the kind words for everyone. Although I haven't met you in person, we've interacted -when I had that small raffle for CW stuff. You had won a prize. I love Rebelscum, but just flat out don't have time to look at everything I want to there - lots of material. I check 2 emails, facebook, transformers sites, SSG, and miscellaneous stuff - that chews up enough time. There are some db posters on there occasionally, but u shouldn't let that get you down, that's all over - facebook, other social media sites, etc. But I won't knock RS because I've met some really nice people on there who I am good friends with today. Also have met great people on here as well. (Except for that Chaddymac guy, big time jerk! j/k j/k).

$131.99 for MP Soundwave. %^@&^$%^&#$^%_)**(^& yoooouuu!!!!!! Such *^$%&*#es. Ridiculous. I am happy with the price I paid at SDCC. (But wallet is still recovering from Botcon in June and SDCC in July!! :-(

Looking for: SW black series 4" padme and bikerscout (good paint). And TF Metroplex. Where the heck is this dude already?

Oh ya, forgot about meetup times: 9/14 or 15 may work, morning time optimally. It completely throws me off schedule going to sleep early after my graveyards & waking up "early." I normally get up at 8-8:30p on workdays. I enjoyed meeting up with ya JT and Raphael, but I was so out of it during and after -.

One more thing: MP 10 Optimus is superawesome!!! I opened him for my bday. So rad!!! Haven't experimented fully with the trailer, roller and the axe, but I love it so far. Also love the old MP Prime as well. Different reasons. Why didn't anyone tell me to open him sooner??!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-29-2013 at 08:10 AM. Reason: meetupz

If we're shooting for the 14th I may be able to make it but I also have a friend's birthday to go to. It'll largely depend on the locations of both.

Bikerscout, I've seen all 3 of the things you're looking for at TRU's. The scouts had poor paint and Metroplex, at least at Los Feliz, costs more than the SDCC version.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    If we're shooting for the 14th I may be able to make it but I also have a friend's birthday to go to. It'll largely depend on the locations of both.

Bikerscout, I've seen all 3 of the things you're looking for at TRU's. The scouts had poor paint and Metroplex, at least at Los Feliz, costs more than the SDCC version.

How much? $170? More? Starting to really hate LF.

This will be old news for most ppl, but today while shopping for supplies at Target, I saw a 6" black series Luke, and many exclusive "Rise of Vader" 4 packs for $30 each. Want some of those figs, but still on the steep side in price.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-29-2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: RoV

I think LF TRU's Metroplexes were 139.99?

Saw a blast from the past there the other day, none other than Plumber Bob!