Page 1015 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 1551591596510051011101210131014101510161017101810191025 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 10340
    I think the 19th should work. I'll confirm later today.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Van Nuys had TBS wave 1 leftovers in both scales. Also Transformers Prime Weaponizers wave 2 - talking Bumblebee and Greenimus Prime - on the top shelf.

As for this meetup, I can do this Sunday, sorry to hear Chaddy can't make these. The "barely possible" aspect of Chux and Bel Cam's messages suggests we should just shoot for a later date. How is Saturday the 19th for everybody?

I'll keep an eye out for ya Maradona, Cloak without Dagger is just wrong.
    Thanks, JT. Saturday the 19th is good for me.

Ross in Brentwood had Transformers Prime First Edition deluxes for $6 each. I bought the last Arcee I found, left Bumblebee and Starscreams (I have Starscream and would recommend).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think the 19th should work. I'll confirm later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Thanks, JT. Saturday the 19th is good for me.
    Wow, keen. Let's keep this pattern going!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As long as it's not in the morning (I think moms is asking for my help with a yard sale that day), I think I can/I think I can. :choochoo :
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Lookin' good so far. Saturday, October 19th in the later part of the day, who else can do this?

Amazon has the wave 1 TBS 6" figures for $16 a pop. Since I have to return my crappy busted-leg Sandtrooper to Target, I bought a replacement at that price and will save $4. I also pulled the trigger on Luke so I am dumb.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

10/19 is a maybe for me.

I just found the Geonosis Jedi 4 packs at LF TRU and they're 44.99!!!??? Plus they don't even look as good as the photography on the back of their packaging.

I saw those Geonosis packs yesterday in West Covina: absolutely ridiculous price. Speaking of outlandish pricing, I saw the Vintage Vollection Republic Gunship set. It is expensive at $119.99. How can they justify charging almost as much as the BAT-AT?

I picked up an Ewok Catapult set at East LA Kmart, but am still looking for the Imperial and Death Star Scanning Crews.

I look forward to catching up with everyone who can make it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Lookin' good so far. Saturday, October 19th in the later part of the day, who else can do this?
    Has there been a location thrown out there? I could be really snarky and say "Dodger Stadium," as they may not be playing by then. But that would simply be the jealous ravings of a Pirates fan whose team is already out of the playoffs...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

If there's a game 7 - HUGE if - it'll be on Saturday and we could all watch it together if the location has a screen. Realistically, unfortunately, it does not look like there will be a game 7 in the blue future.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    10/19 is a maybe for me.

I just found the Geonosis Jedi 4 packs at LF TRU and they're 44.99!!!??? Plus they don't even look as good as the photography on the back of their packaging.
    Maybe is good.

Yuck, that price is horrendous! What are they thinking?!?

I saw those Geonosis packs yesterday in West Covina: absolutely ridiculous price. Speaking of outlandish pricing, I saw the Vintage Vollection Republic Gunship set. It is expensive at $119.99. How can they justify charging almost as much as the BAT-AT?

I picked up an Ewok Catapult set at East LA Kmart, but am still looking for the Imperial and Death Star Scanning Crews.

I look forward to catching up with everyone who can make it next week.
    The Gunship has 2 turrets and 3 figures, I guess that's how they try to justify it.

I'll keep an eye out for the Scanning Crews, I know I'm looking for them, I think Chaddy is too, who else?

Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Has there been a location thrown out there? I could be really snarky and say "Dodger Stadium," as they may not be playing by then. But that would simply be the jealous ravings of a Pirates fan whose team is already out of the playoffs...
    No location yet discussed, aside from the stadium all ideas are welcome.

If there's a game 7 - HUGE if - it'll be on Saturday and we could all watch it together if the location has a screen. Realistically, unfortunately, it does not look like there will be a game 7 in the blue future.
    Oh man, I totally forgot about the NLCS being on Saturday. If the Dodgers can keep it alive, it may happen. Where would you think we could all get together to be able to talk freely yet still watch the game? My screen is only 40" and I only have 4 seats that can see it right now.