Page 1018 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 1851891896810081014101510161017101810191020102110221028 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 10396
    And Bikerscout is officially out, so we're down to 4. Clearman's is jake with Maradona, so now we just need to get the time down. Are we doing lunch or dinner or in between? I'm game for any of the above.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Dinner or late lunch is my vote. 4-ish or later'd be ideal.

BCJ, I might offer an alternative. We just got a Prius, so chances are it'd make more sense for me to pick you up if that's cool with you.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Time sounds fine by me, I'll let Maradona and BCJ chime in and just go with the flow.

ps - Culver Target had nothing of note new yesterday, lots of TBS pegwarmers and 6" shelfwarmers which sadly is every figure except the Sandtrooper. The 3 R2s in that 6" line they had all were the same ones I saw before with crap paint.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would be fine with a 4-ish time (so if you were to come by, Chuxter, around 3:04 to 3:11-ish, I think that'd be good for me-ish; then I shall pay for your meal [but no booze, sorry] if you want, as fuel use compensation).

I'll toss another hydrospanner in the works: I assume there's no figure-exchange this time, correct?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Looks like we're a go for Clearman's Northwoods Inn at 4:00. There's a Kmart and Target on the same street, so we might be able to get a bit of hunting in, as well. Chux still needs the Ewok Catapult and I could still use the Imperial sets.

Sounds good. 4pm-ish (I once waited an hour in the bar there for a friend because she texted me she had to work an hour late and I never got that text.) Clearman's North Woods Inn - 7247 Rosemead Blvd, San Gabriel, CA ‎

I forgot that there was a Target on Rosemead, it's right off the 10 fwy by where the old Toys R Us used to be. The Kmart is closer, a Kmart run might be cool afterwards, good thinkin'.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sounds good. 4pm-ish (I once waited an hour in the bar there for a friend because she texted me she had to work an hour late and I never got that text.) Clearman's North Woods Inn - 7247 Rosemead Blvd, San Gabriel, CA ‎

I forgot that there was a Target on Rosemead, it's right off the 10 fwy by where the old Toys R Us used to be. The Kmart is closer, a Kmart run might be cool afterwards, good thinkin'.
    I think we should go BEFORE, so I... or someone, could play with, or check the quality of, such collectibles. :boosterseat: :kidsmenu:

You want to get there at 4 and then drive down Rosemead blvd to Target and Kmart?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Target is where the old Montgomery Wards used to be. The old Toys R Us was on the other side of Rosemead. That was my favorite Toys R Us of them all. I was devastated when it was closed down in the 90s. Every time I drive by, I reminisce about the old days of going there after a sundae at Farrell's, which used to be up the street. Sigh...
    #olddaysrule

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Target is where the old Montgomery Wards used to be. The old Toys R Us was on the other side of Rosemead. That was my favorite Toys R Us of them all. I was devastated when it was closed down in the 90s. Every time I drive by, I reminisce about the old days of going there after a sundae at Farrell's, which used to be up the street. Sigh...
    #olddaysrule
    Great; now I can't go... got an incurable case of nostalgia...