Page 1020 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 2052092097010101016101710181019102010211022102310241030 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 10380
    Dollar General is restocking the second wave of Joes (y'know, the one I thought would never hit). I stopped in the Banning one while picking up a pizza next door (awesome pizza, if you're ever in the area), and they had two each of Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Cobra Trooper, and Shipwreck, and one CC and Duke. Also, they were on sale (buy one, get one half off).

Since these are about half the price of "normal" Joes anyway, and the Joe line seems to be on hiatus even if Hasbro won't admit it, not to mention the SW stuff I want will probably never hit retail and I've got all the TF's expected by the end of the year (except Metroplex, because, hey, I don't have an extra bedroom for him), I figured it wasn't too self-indulgent to bolster my Cobra forces by two more.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I stashed a 6" Fett at Glendale Target. PM me if you want it. Bought Han, Leia and Greedo since I already have the SDCC Fett.

Other than that, I guess the only things to look for are Mara and Pablo Jill.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    How plentiful? Haven't seen them in Burbank at all yet.
    Sorry for the late reply. This was a week ago but there were 3 left of TK421 and probably 8 of the one with 2 Imperials.

Amazon has some heavy SW discounts. Got a few figures for 50% off.

Slave Leia 6" is sitting in piles at my store. We have more than 14 of them at Target. No other 6" figure remains.

Toys R Us has a lot of Luke X-wings and even more R2D2's.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy Thanksgiving, crew! Hope you have a lot of delicious turkey or whatever you're having. And don't forget, we gotta get together and watch the Rifftrax version of the Holiday Special soon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks, Buddy! In STL with family, but I hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend.

The 6" Black Slave Leia was a big fail IMO due to the visible joint articulations. Reminded me of vintage GI Joe "dolls".

Anyway, if any of you need to thin the herd this year- and know someone who works for Deluxe in Burbank or Hollywood, they are doing toy drives for needy kids this year with Spark of Love/ABC. I just dropped off a dozen minty figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Thanks, Buddy! In STL with family, but I hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend.
    Glad you got to see your family for the holiday.

It was a beast of a Thanksgiving, "only" 13 this year but I had to pitch in way harder than last, it was a back-breaking setup. It was a nice dinner though.

So, any chance we can all get together and watch the Rifftrax version of the SW Holiday Special? I can't do it at my place right now because my new PC doesn't have HDMI out and Windows 8.1 isn't cooperating with booting my other video card.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got the TIE Interceptor on Amazon Lightning Deal for $30. This is really standard stuff, no surprises at all. One wing fits nicely, the other sags a little. Hasbro would have been wise to include a TIE Pilot figure with this, the box is very light and there are no features worth showing off so the alternate panels are spartan, it would be very difficult to see where the MSRP $40 price is going - especially if one already owned the updated TIE Fighter with the same central pod (the packaging doesn't even mention the removable ejector seat).

Anybody want the empty box? I'm going to recycle it in a couple days otherwise.