Page 1022 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 2252292297210121018101910201021102210231024102510261032 ... LastLast
Results 10,211 to 10,220 of 10401

And the weather today makes up for terrible traffic, smog, high gas prices, earthquakes,... well, maybe not all of those.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Happy New Year, all youse guys! May 2014 bring you what you are looking for, whatever that may be.

Culver City and West LA Target and TRU, zip. Big shock. Tons and tons of TBS 6" not-Boba though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got BobaFrett the Black Series 6".

I need to find a Boba Fett for him though.

I didn't buy this series for myself.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ugh, I just re-read all my Sightings posts from the last YEAR:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showth...-Found/page964

in that time, we got together 3 times and went to 2 conventions, saw a movie, and watched as Lucasfilm sold to Disney. Also, these were my incredibly mediocre sightings and purchases from the SW line:

jan - hidden speeder bikes tru bogo
    class 1 vehicles mtt droid fighter
    reships
    hasbro 12-inch figures
    new class 2 vehicles

feb - fighter pods
    sideshow snowtrooper
    TRU half price and bogo

april - reship imperial navy commander
    disneyland droid factory build-a-droids

june - disneyland thermal detonator hot potato game

july - saga legends
    mission series 2packs
    the black series (and another bogo at tru) wave 1
    SDCC 6" fett with han carbonite

august - 6" wave 1

sept - tape on the tbs wave 1 cards
    tru 25% off coupon, tbs padme, anakin, tvc x-wing

oct - Serious QC issues with every 6" figure I got except Luke (who I didn't have yet)
    amazon clearancing 6" wave 1

nov - 6" wave 2

dec - amazon lighting deal on TIE Interceptor
    amazon clearance on droid factory exclusive 6-pack

Thanks Hasbro for making 2013 suck the mighty goose-egg!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nobody freak out, but I'm liquidating my collection. Let me know if there are any specific things you are looking for. Most of my stuff is loose, but there are some packaged items. I'm practically giving it all away.

Thanke!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Nobody freak out, but I'm liquidating my collection. Let me know if there are any specific things you are looking for. Most of my stuff is loose, but there are some packaged items. I'm practically giving it all away.

Thanke!
    Good luck Chad, hope this liquidation works out for you.

I'm only looking for Clone Wars Seripas that I can remember, but if I think of anything else I'll hit you up.

We should get together soon, we still have to watch the Holiday Special with Rifftrax.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post

Thanke!
    I'll take one of your duplicates of Vlix, missle-firing Fett prototype, and wind-up Takara R2.

But "nobody freak out"? That's a loaded comment to start with!

I did find a local TRU with not a single 6" figure of any kind. Post-holiday dregs abound the shelves here, though.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Good luck Chad, hope this liquidation works out for you.

I'm only looking for Clone Wars Seripas that I can remember, but if I think of anything else I'll hit you up.

We should get together soon, we still have to watch the Holiday Special with Rifftrax.
    I don't have him. As for your other suggestion, yes! We do still need to! Once I am done with this (hopefully by the end of the month) I'll be free!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'll take one of your duplicates of Vlix, missle-firing Fett prototype, and wind-up Takara R2.

But "nobody freak out"? That's a loaded comment to start with!

I did find a local TRU with not a single 6" figure of any kind. Post-holiday dregs abound the shelves here, though.
    I didn't lose my job, I'm not getting married, and I'm not dying. That's what I meant by "don't freak out"! And I'm practically giving this stuff away, so if you know of someone out there looking for anything, let me know. I'm looking at local stores that buy entire collections, eBay, and craigslist.

Thanks!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

The Black Cat must be mine. I'm on the prowl for her, having just missed her twice. If anyone spots one, please stash or contact me. Most of you have my info.