Page 1023 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 2352392397310131019102010211022102310241025102610271033 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,230 of 10380
    Black Cat in 4" scale? I haven't been looking, not sure what line.

No prob Chad, and keep us up to date on your schedule.

The rest of you should start looking at the end of the month for a get-together schedule that works for you.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Black Cat in 4" scale? I haven't been looking, not sure what line.

The rest of you should start looking at the end of the month for a get-together schedule that works for you.
    The Black Cat is in the Marvel Legends scale and is in the Amazing Spiderman 2 Marvel Legends assortment. I wish there was a 3.75" iteration of her, but Hasbro seems to be waiting on this.

I'm in for another meet up. The last one was a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    The Black Cat is in the Marvel Legends scale and is in the Amazing Spiderman 2 Marvel Legends assortment. I wish there was a 3.75" iteration of her, but Hasbro seems to be waiting on this.

I'm in for another meet up. The last one was a lot of fun.
    Ok, I'll keep an eye out.

Anybody else game for a meet?

So, you guys hear that Sheriff Lee Baca is announcing his retirement? He was considering turning it over to his brother, Chew, but apparently that guy is content to be the first mate on a cargo vessel. Considering how he's come through like a billion different scandals unscathed, why even bother when he only has another year to go?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Could try his younger nephew, Lo for sheriff.

My weekends are hit-or-miss, but the weekdays are filled, now that school's back in session. Once there are some times/days that other people mention, I can chime in then. I think Feb. is better than Jan.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm currently sick as a dog, but am up for something when I'm not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

FYI, it looks like the Dollar General Joes wave 1 is still shipping.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I would buy every black Cobra Trooper and Cobra Commander I saw - sadly, there are no Dollar Generals anywhere near me. I just returned from Las Vegas, where I was able to get one wave 2 Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I would buy every black Cobra Trooper and Cobra Commander I saw - sadly, there are no Dollar Generals anywhere near me. I just returned from Las Vegas, where I was able to get one wave 2 Duke.
    Woah--does that include the blue Cobra Commander? The store I saw these at last night had blue Snake Eyes, three or four blue Cobra Commanders, and I think one black Cobra Commander.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Woah--does that include the blue Cobra Commander? The store I saw these at last night had blue Snake Eyes, three or four blue Cobra Commanders, and I think one black Cobra Commander.
    I should have specified the black Cobra Commander and black Cobra Trooper. I have several of the blue CCs that I ordered from BBTS when they were advertised as the black ones. The blue CCs are not too versatile. The black CCs have far more customizing potential.

Sightings...

Walmart Crenshaw - Mission Series wave 2 figure 2-packs, and they all look mediocre. They had several of each, Robo Maul vs Obi-Wan, R2 vs 3PO, Han vs Chewie, Orange Clone vs shoddy Battle Droid.
    Also had the new Marvel figures that you build and swap.

Target Culver City regular - nothing noteworthy in SW or TF except price increases. Batman 3.75" Arkham Prequel figures (Batman looks really simple but good articulation except for the pinhead syndrome). Marvel build-n-swap figures. Marvel Legends WW2 Captain America, bought him and had to soak him in hot water to get the thigh joints moving and to fix the warped shield - $15, this is bullcrap considering it's 100% new tooling and paint yet it's $5 less than the corresponding SW versions.