Page 1024 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 2452492497410141020102110221023102410251026102710281034 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 10401
    Saw Mara and the Stormtrooper at the Yucaipa Blvd Walgreen's in... Yucaipa, of all places. Didn't think they were worth WG prices (which aren't really much higher anymore), and left them, sad that there were none of the final half-wave of Joes.

So I'd not been keeping track of who's in what wave for the most part, so I guess the Beaumont Walmart got Wave 2 at some point, as I saw a lone Stormtrooper there a few weeks ago and it didn't register that he wasn't one of the carpy clones I've been seeing since summer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found the new Megatron and Starscream figures that come with bugs turn into their weapons.

I'll consider getting them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I found the new Megatron and Starscream figures that come with bugs turn into their weapons.

I'll consider getting them.
    Those are not new, they came out in late summer, wave 2 after the first wave with Bumblebee and Optimus. Watch out for price increases at Target, these $10 sets are going for $11.79 at some Targets around here right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If we can arrange a meet-up in February (or what's left of January), I can bring Girl Scout cookies. Just sayin'.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anybody down for a meetup some time on the weekend of Feb 8th/9th?

As for Culver City, haven't seen new product in months in either SW or TF.

But Comics Ink did get some IDW X-Files Crossover event #1 subscription covers with the Glow in the Dark section, I picked up the Transformers cover (the actual X-Files Transformers crossover issue comes later). Now to actually make time to READ the issue. Then bag it, 'cause that cover is cool.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Culver City 1-story Target had a TBS Stormtrooper and Mara Jade, I shoved to the back of the pegs but didn't stash because nobody has been asking about these in a while.

Targets in Redlands and San Bernardino had some cool licensed tees and sweatshirts on clearance, with a generous Cartwheel deal on top of that. (I think it was 20% off. They always say not valid on clearance stuff, but they always work.) I got a red SHIELD t-shirt and a grey and blue sweatshirt with the Autobot logo for less than $10.

I'm assuming other Targets should have similar stuff, if not exactly the same.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've seen the new Saga Legends figures (OT Stormtrooper included) and bought the Mission Series with Darth Maul from Mandalore (CW) vs Obi-Wan 2-pack.

It's nice to see the droids and the Han / Chewie, Vader / Bespin Luke 2-packs.

They're tempting again because I love the OT, but I can resist nevertheless.

I've also seen the Clone and Vader and Obi-Wan basic kids' 12-inch.

In Transformers, the Gold Bug Deluxe wave has hit and Skywarp holds some interest, but I haven't bitten yet.

The orange steam shovel dude I wish was green and Scrapper appears.

I did buy Voyager Grimlock. Couldn't resist. (El Chuxter will be so happy)

In the 2 packs I've yet to make myself return the "Cyberverse sized" 2-packs with Megatron, Starscream, and the rare Optimus that I've bought. (I have 2 more months and 2 more weeks before my return priviledge expires).

I actually hope they will continue making classics this size, especially 1986 movie characters plus Hound and more Autobot cars and Stunticons and Constructicons. I'm sure Starscream will be repainted as Skywarp (first, I hope) and Thundercracker.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I did buy Voyager Grimlock. Couldn't resist. (El Chuxter will be so happy)
    The Fall of Cybertron one? Oh, man, that's actually a pretty awful figure. Dino mode sucks so bad that he's the only Grimlock I have who transforms into a dinosaur and can't be displayed in that mode. Robot mode is decent, but, c'mon, it's Grimlock; who wants to show off his robot mode?

Just an FYI for anyone who cares, I probably won't ever be able to assist anyone with K-Mart exclusives in the future. The one near me (Banning) is closing in June, with the liquidation sale starting next month. That puts the next closest one to me at about twenty minutes.

My daughter actually has a Girl Scouts cookie booth there today, so I stopped in. I noticed at some point they must've realized they needed to stay open later than 7 PM, and are now open until 8. The place was trashed, but that's nothing new. It looks like they were silently shipping good stuff away already; their electronics section is barren and the liquidation hasn't even started.

I hate that there's going to be a big vacant building that no other major retailer will want to move into (we need a Target, but this storefront is definitely too small, and the traffic issues on that road are awful), and so we'll probably wind up with one of those wonderful indoor swap meets that seem to attract hoodlums.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chuxter, I want to visit with you out your way some time b/c you've been here and seen me in SD.

I gunfight in Banning (September) and you're on the way to my uncle's in Rancho Mirage, too.

I found and bought MeruMeru and Geezum today.

My SSC 1/6 scale General Grievous arrived and is amazing!

Chuxter, one last thing: what is the matter with FoC Grimlock? I bought him to display in dino-mode but haven't opened him yet and even still have a valid return receipt.

Why should I return him?

The only thing I suspect is his tail is too short?