Page 1027 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 275279279771017102310241025102610271028102910301031 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 10340
    I'm not sure about the 12th but will check into it, yo.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

We start spring break that weekend, so I'm all for it. And I'll throw out that our first reunion spot - Hamburger Hamlet - has since closed its doors and been replaced by a new Dupars: makers of the best pancakes I've had the pleasure of consuming. I've yet to try this new location, preferring the original in West LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    We start spring break that weekend, so I'm all for it. And I'll throw out that our first reunion spot - Hamburger Hamlet - has since closed its doors and been replaced by a new Dupars: makers of the best pancakes I've had the pleasure of consuming. I've yet to try this new location, preferring the original in West LA.
    What? A restaurant closing?!? And one with Star Wars connections!
    http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Anyone needing Generations Whirl or Doubledealer? La Cienega TRU had 4 Whirls and 1 DD left. They're 17.43 each after you use the friends&family 20% off coupon.

Culver City TRU had 1 Whirl left after I picked up mine which I stashed, PM for location, and 2x each TBS 6" Luke Bespin and ROTJ Obi-Wan. Be forewarned, one of the Obi-Wans has crossed eyes and the other is very surprised; both Lukes are looking off to their right (although the one I got from HasbroToyShop is way, way worse, so I'm thinking of buying one of those and returning the one I got from HTS).

Target Fox Hills had nada, I didn't even bother going into Target CC proper.

----

So DuPars took over the Hamlet? What a weird thing, I can't imagine DuPars branching out. I'm game for anywhere though, I think.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Y'all don't want to shoot for a little east, perchance? Not trying to be selfish, but, depending on the time we settle on, I might be a tad late as I've got some plans in the morning and possibly early afternoon. Evening might be better for me.

I'd say Gourmet Pizza Shoppe, but they closed their second location and are only in Redlands, and I know that's way the hell too far for anyone else (except maybe Bel-Cam).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

So DuPars took over the Hamlet? What a weird thing, I can't imagine DuPars branching out. I'm game for anywhere though, I think.
    I tried their pancakes on Sunday night after bowling - not as good as the original location by The Grove.

Chuxter, we should meet up in Temecula. I am in the gunfighter show there several times a month. (Saturdays usually)

Who is Double-Dealer a repaint of? I forget.

I don't think I'm going to get Whirl.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Trouble is, I'm rarely around Temecula anymore. SD is actually easier for me.

Doubledealer is Blitzwing with a new head. I wish they'd changed the weapons up a bit, but, otherwise, it works a lot better than you might think.

So, Saturday, maybe in Pasadena? I just need something pretty firm to plan around?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I can do Saturday and am willing to come closer to our Inland Empire residents. I just mentioned the goings on at our former spot as a conversation starter.