Page 1031 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 315319319811021102710281029103010311032103310341035 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 10356
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Short notice, but if anyone snags an extra FCBD Transformers vs Joe or Rocket Raccoon, I could use 'em. If not, no worries; I'll read them eventually.
    Well, I rushed out and hit the shop, they were busy busy! I was able to get you a Rocket Raccoon, but TF vs Joe was they said the first thing to go (they were awesome enough to stash me a copy, I'll loan it to you).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Well, I rushed out and hit the shop, they were busy busy! I was able to get you a Rocket Raccoon, but TF vs Joe was they said the first thing to go (they were awesome enough to stash me a copy, I'll loan it to you).
    May I read it first? I was stuck here all day waiting for TWC to FINALLY show up. They stood me up last weekend and now I am finally done.

Yes, you can see how many posts you have in any thread. In either the forum or in a search such as your new posts, clicking the number of replies will pop up a window with the number of posts by every user. You can then click the user's number to see only their posts.
    I never knew that. Now I don't have to learn anything else today! :learnONEthingneweveryday:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    May I read it first? I was stuck here all day waiting for TWC to FINALLY show up. They stood me up last weekend and now I am finally done.
    NO! Yeah, sure, we'll need to meet up soon so that both of you can read it before the main title hits in a couple months and you can decide for yourselves how best to hate it.

Did you call TWC and get some cash back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I never knew that. Now I don't have to learn anything else today! :learnONEthingneweveryday:
    Yoda says you must unlearn what you have learned. I say Yoda is a jerk.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

NO! Yeah, sure, we'll need to meet up soon so that both of you can read it before the main title hits in a couple months and you can decide for yourselves how best to hate it.

Did you call TWC and get some cash back?
    I'm having that conversation with an American based representative tomorrow. Stay tuned...

Beaumont Walmart restocked for what seems like the first time in an eon with the Age of Extinction figures.

Or, as I call them, "I ain't going to be seeing any Transformers I give a crap about until around Christmastime." (Unless I happen upon a Skids somehow.)

Which reminds me: I am a bit disappointed that no Costco near me ever got Metroplex, and no stores ordered enough for him to go on clearance. I likely would've bought for $75 or less.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Beaumont Walmart restocked for what seems like the first time in an eon with the Age of Extinction figures.

Or, as I call them, "I ain't going to be seeing any Transformers I give a crap about until around Christmastime." (Unless I happen upon a Skids somehow.)

Which reminds me: I am a bit disappointed that no Costco near me ever got Metroplex, and no stores ordered enough for him to go on clearance. I likely would've bought for $75 or less.
    Generations Skids is reshipping later this year, and I think there are going to be new non-movie Generations figures shipping this summer.

Your Costco likely isn't a top seller of toys, those are the stores who got Cheapoplex.

Age of Extinction figures hit stores tomorrow.

Tell that to this WM.

I know Skids is hitting again, but I'm a bit worried about all the crap-tons of Age of Extinction stuff we all know will be all over the place, clogging pegs. I saw Goldfire several times, Waspinator two or three times, Dreadwing (Dreadwind? Darkwing? God, I hate those Decepticon Powermasters and their "may or may not be the same" G2 namesakes... well, their confusing names, anyway) once, and never Skids.

I'm still a bit surprised Metroplex wasn't on the Costco site. I'd even have gladly paid shipping for that sizable a discount. Ah well. Nowhere to put him anyway.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The rest of this month's probably full, on the weekends, so are the first 2 weekends in May, for me at least. But I found out the SW Day is Sat. 5/24 in Rancho here; also, the local minor league baseball team (the RC Quakes, an LA Doiyers affiliate) is having a Star Wars day that night. Might that be a decent day to plan?
    Is anyone still on for this? The SW Day event goes from 1-4pm at the Victoria Gardens branch of the RC library, where I will be a performer... with a beard and lightsaber.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega