Page 1033 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 335339339831023102910301031103210331034103510361037 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 10380
    Redlands Target had one each of Darth Plagueis (YES!!), Captain Neyo Resculpt #427, and some yellow Clonetrooper who may or may not have had a name.

So I finally found the one Star Wars figure from the last year or two that I was excited about!

Maybe if the Torryn Farr wave and later waves actually hit retail, I might have to look at SW stuff again.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Most of the stores I frequent don't even have any 3 3/4" Black Series figures at all. Plenty of 6" Slave Leias and Greedos, with a few Obi-Wans; and too many of those Mission Series 2-packs.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Prior to yesterday, this one had had no 3.75" TBS figures at all in months. And I'd been there two days earlier and seen the nothing. Keep bustin'.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Culver TRU has nothing new of note for SW. TF:AOE has both the Strafe and Slug Evolutions packs, these are the deluxe figures plus a minicon version from the Classics line a few years ago to represent their G1 versions as well as cool packaging to match, and they are the same price as the deluxe. The store also added a Grimlock Evolutions Voyager pack, a repaint of AOE Voyager Grimlock and the Energon line's Grimlock which is just a disappointing figure on its own but pretending to be the G1 version is even worse.

Culver Target had nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Redlands Target had one each of Darth Plagueis (YES!!), Captain Neyo Resculpt #427, and some yellow Clonetrooper who may or may not have had a name.

So I finally found the one Star Wars figure from the last year or two that I was excited about!

Maybe if the Torryn Farr wave and later waves actually hit retail, I might have to look at SW stuff again.
    Nice find on Plagueis and Neyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Most of the stores I frequent don't even have any 3 3/4" Black Series figures at all. Plenty of 6" Slave Leias and Greedos, with a few Obi-Wans; and too many of those Mission Series 2-packs.
    Here they have a few Anakins or Biker Scouts, even clone pilot guy. The Target mentioned above actually has Mace, and this is the only store I've ever seen that figure at, and it's NEVER sold... because they want $11.67 for figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And I stopped by the Redlands Target to kill time, expecting nothing, and found they'd put out a ton of Swerves and Cosmoses. So now it's just Tailgate and Shrapnel to go!

BTW, has anyone ever seen Doubledealer at retail? I got him on HTS, but have never seen him in a physical store that I can recall.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I honestly don't remember ever seeing Doubledealer in stores.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tomorrow join me at Long Beach’s Shoreline Village for food and entertainment along with the furnishing of my latest BURIED VALUES novels for sale and signing.

Ladies will be invited to learn to eat and drink in the classical style of the mid-nineteenth century high society women with the costumed women of the 69th Pennsylvania, while everyone of all ages may enjoy seeing several dozen men as Union and Confederate Infantry and Cavalry soldiers do battle formation and weapons demonstrations, and who are rumored to face off with the Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Jack has even been spotted in the area! But the U.S. 2nd Cavalry will be bringing a working Gatling Gun and Mounted Howitzer Cannon that has been known to tame pirates!

The battle flags of the warring states and samples of the soldiers’ food will be on hand for all to enjoy, as well as the knowledge of living history experts who also happen to be decorated military veterans in their contemporary life who have helped me tremendously with their knowledge as I prepared my historical fiction book.

I will also be joined by my friend and fellow Young Adult Western writer Kimberley Patterson (Red Rock, The 3 Month Plan) who will also have her novels for sale and signing.

There will be classical military and Calypso music and dancing along the cool waterfront next to the boat docks and harbor cruises of Long Beach’s Shoreline Village. You will find my book stand with the Union Cavalry and Infantry units stationed at the Raintree Boutique souvenir store owned and operated by one of my fellow brothers-in-arms and his wife. We welcome you to Shoreline Village and our living history!

For those who can't make it, here's my latest novel's link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/BURIED-VALUES-...=Buried+Values and at some point I should be able to come up to one of the collecting group's rendezvous in the L.A. area and sign them (or I'll see a few of you at Comic Con I'm sure - I always do).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Treasure Flat Facebook.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	28336
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Still not finding s**t!

Anybody up for catching X-men: Days of Future Past with me before SDCC?

Both Black Series Boba Fett in white and Agent Venom are available for preorder on Walgreens.com for those interested.

Hopefully I'll get an original colored Fett - and it's not for me but for BobaFrett.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.