Page 360 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460860 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 10291
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Do LA-area TRU still have the Y-wings? They are still available through the website but it would be easier to pick one up at a store if I can. Thanks.
    City of Hawthorne TRU still has a bunch.

Today at torrance Walmart I went to pick up my 'site-2-store' Keller clones comic pack. Very nice. Also they had 5 Transformers Stockades and a Deep Desert brawl if anyone is looking for them.

Hasbrotoyshop.com has the AT-AP Walker and General Grievousí Starfighter up right now. The discount code DISC10 is also still working.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Do LA-area TRU still have the Y-wings? They are still available through the website but it would be easier to pick one up at a store if I can. Thanks.
    Yeah, they do, though some are stashed in the overhead bins now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Hasbrotoyshop.com has the AT-AP Walker and General Grievousí Starfighter up right now. The discount code DISC10 is also still working.
    Thanks. I got my AT-APs and Grievous' fighter. There's so little SW I'm buying this season it seems. I have nothing I am really going out to the stores for - Po Nudo if I can find him (and that wave). But I'm not inclined to really start looking now. The local pegs are full of last year's stuff.

I'm also not into the next wave of Comic 2-packs.

When the 2nd Wave of Evolutions sets come out, there will be something I'll go for.

I actually did stop by Target today and my store had the first wave of Evolutions figures. Been there, seen that. Still wish that AOTC Anakin was sold separately...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If you have a AAA membership, register with the AAA website and then click through their "discounts-retail" page link to HTS, you'll get a message saying your discount's now activated and you get 15% off, pretty swanky.

I just did all that and got both new vehicles through HTS for $44.79, not shabby considering I would have spent that in tax and time (to say the least) plus more on gas hunting for them.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

went to more OC walmarts last nite (since im working down here temp.). Nothing good. one store had 12 pegs -each one had an imperial officer by itself on it- weird.

I figured I would take a run since I don't give a crap about the Pats or the Giants (stupid NFL not giving LA a team!), here are the results:

Rosemead Wal-mart - Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, I stashed these, PM for location. Transformers sighting of Leader-class Desert Brawl.

Baldwin Park WM - diddly.

West Covina WM (on Azusa ave) - Mouse & Basso and Lt Jundland & Deena Shan comic packs, also stashed, PM for location. Basso is indeed sporting the sandtrooper pauldron. Transformers sighting of Dlx Stockade, I bought.

West Covina TRU - jack squat.

Duarte WM - Bupkis.

Duarte Target - nuthin'.

Pasadena Target 1-story - Another Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, PM for location.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I figured I would take a run since I don't give a crap about the Pats or the Giants (stupid NFL not giving LA a team!), here are the results:

Rosemead Wal-mart - Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, I stashed these, PM for location. Transformers sighting of Leader-class Desert Brawl.

Baldwin Park WM - diddly.

West Covina WM (on Azusa ave) - Mouse & Basso and Lt Jundland & Deena Shan comic packs, also stashed, PM for location. Basso is indeed sporting the sandtrooper pauldron. Transformers sighting of Dlx Stockade, I bought.

West Covina TRU - jack squat.

Duarte WM - Bupkis.

Duarte Target - nuthin'.

Pasadena Target 1-story - Another Hawkbat Clone & Holo Vader, PM for location.
    I've been looking for a Jack Squat and I need about ten of the Bupkis for the army.

Then I have good news for you, there was so much I didn't have to stash it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Figures, I was there in the morning and didn't see those figures are anything else new. I even asked the guy working there if there was anything new today and he said no. Then again, this is the same guy who told me he collects the Concept figures.