Page 1083 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 835839831033107310791080108110821083
Results 10,821 to 10,827 of 10827
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    99c Only has been getting a lot of the Lego Dimensions sets for a buck. Even if you don't play, it's a Lego set for $1. I've picked up Legolas, Gollum/Shelob, Gimli, the Wicked Witch of the West, Bad Cop, Benny, Bart, and Homer, along with some Chima and Ninjago sets that looked cool. I haven't seen them myself, but know others have found Dr. Who and Emmett.
    Even better yet, I found Marty McFly! Unfortunately, there was also a scalper there grabbing 9 of the BTTF sets.

Bah! Mine only had a bunch of Gollum and Ninjago.

From the land of Hot Wheels Star Wars, the only land finding product around here lately, Bikerscout and I found the Death Trooper Hot Wheels character car at Buena Park WM the other day. Also, at Fox Hills Target I found the Rogue One 5-car box set with exclusive Cassian Andor car, he's a '70s Trans Am. As for figures, we ain't found spit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target West LA had a single Transformers Titans Return Sixshot, Voyager Optimus Prime, and Voyager Megatron. I left 'em all.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

West LA Target had Transformers Titans Return dlx Wave 3: Hot Rod, Triggerhappy, Breakaway and Twinferno. I bought an extra Triggerhappy and let Breakaway and Twinferno rot. If anybody wants that Triggerhappy, hit me up with a PM.

Blog Entries
    I bought Thrawn and Jyn Imperial Disguise at a comic book Shop that orders direct and sells close to retail. I need to findo Bohdi. I turned down the troops as I got black series and 2-pack troops a plenty.

I got 40th anniversary R2D2 from Hasbro toyshop a week ago.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I found Thrawn, Death Trooper, and Shoretrooper at the RC W*M (I just went in for soap on sale) today, but left the one Jyn in disguise and the 3 or 4 Phasma/Finn Bestest Buddies 2-packs.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Blog Entries
    Is the 2-pacK with Bistan out? I thought he was going to come with a U-Wing pilot?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.