Cool NECA Terminator Endoskeleton

Is there any of you having this NECA Terminator Endoskeleton? It look pretty cool and the price is really good. I ordered it from Toy Palace but also wanted to know owners' opinions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NECA Terminator Endoskeleton.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	15236  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I have it. Its an accurate looking sculpt and the light-up eyes are cool. These look best when customised with an actual chrome paint-job though. The ordinary paint looks a bit tame really. McFarlane's small endoskeleton from a few years ago had an innaccurate sculpt but the paintjob was better than this despite not being chrome.

All-in-all I think the NECA 18inch is a worthwhile buy for a Terminator fan. I think sideshow collectibles are putting out a 12inch one now which actually looks more detailed.

I got it together with the Kotobukiya Predator. I'm not very happy about the NECA Endoskeleton (the Predator rocks!). The Terminator figure is pretty accurate but since it doesn't have a stand I cannot figure how to make it standing and displaying. At the same time the mouth keeps opening no matter what I do. I think I might sell it to a third party and then try getting the SS one.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback