Underworld - from 2000, featuring Han, Boba, Greedo, Lando, etc.

I'm re-reading this and enjoying it very much. This took place right before "A New Hope," and Dengar, Bossk, and IG-88 confront Solo at gunpoint and during the stand-off mention the Falcon is Calrissian's ship and Han informs them who won the Cloud City tournament.

Dengar says something like "But Calrissian is the best sabaac player in the galaxy," and Han says, "Second best," with a smirk on his face. Gotta love it.

Meanwhile, Greedo is trying to weasel in on Solo's action so the Rodian can get contracts with Jabba the Hutt.

No one knows at first, but Boba Fett has also been hired in on the action. I don't remember too much of what happened, but it was really enjoyable so I'm delving into it again. What a fun read!

All the bounty hunters are in it, too - Zuckuss and 4-LOM are working for another Hutt. And Lando is also working for Jabba but Han and Chewie don't know it yet.

This is one great series!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'm re-reading this and enjoying it very much.

This is one great series!
    Is this the 2-issue series from Dark Horse? I'd forgotten about it.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

It was 5 issues actually.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I now realize I was thinking of Devilworlds, a two-issue reprint of some UK edition SW stories. I do not recall that "series" being all that interesting.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(