Hologram Figures Hasbro has not made yet

We all know how Hasbro loves to make Hologram figures - the tooling is readily available and no paint application is required. Thus I propose we make some recommendations:

R2D2 Hologram - Artoo is always employed showing other people's holograms. I'm sure he's longed to be the star of his own Holoshow. Why not? This would be our first Astromech hologram.

Jawa Holograms - OK, the Jawas infest Tatooine. What better way for them to get to places they cannot travel to in order to annoy sentient beings even far across the galaxy? I'm sure the Jawas have acquired holotechnology somewhere in their sandcrawler.

21-B Hologram - OK Dr. Ruth got a television show, why can't 21-B get a program on the Holonet? "Your Health and You!" - Every afternoon, daily, 21-B answers the medical questions of the viewing audience.

Slave Leia Hologram - During her captivity by Jabba the Hutt, the crime lord launched a Holonet chatline service where folks could log on and buy time for private performances by the Princess. Rumor has it that Dengar was the most valuable client. After she escaped, Leia maintained the Holosite for some time until she made sure all of Han's gambling debts were paid off and the ships Luke lost for the Rebellion were all payed for.

Malakali Hologram - Sometimes it just wasn't safe to have personal chats with his pet, so the Rancor Keeper beamed a holotransmission into the pit so he could communicate with the creature and not get digested as part of the process.

Lobot Hologram - for a guy with a GPS system hardwired into his brain, Lobot was constantly available to Lando for every beckon call. Since he might be miles away even on Cloud City, Lobot often appears as a hologram when Lando signals he wants his aide to make a beer run or deliver an ex-girlfriend some flowers.

Mon Mothma Hologram - it would make sense for her own safety as the primary leader of the Rebel Alliance that she didn't make personal appearances in every war zone. This is a completely plausible figure.

Aunt Beru Hologram - this is how Aunt Beru signaled Luke Skywalker that it was dinner time and the hour had arrived that he needed to return from Toshe Station before his blue milk got warm.

JarJarBinks Hologram - more than once, Palpatine who was less than enthusiastic about dealing with the Gungan, kept JarJar waiting in his office. The ever curious Gungan hit the "redial button" on the holocomm a few times, and for this reason, Nute Gunray believed Darth Sidious might have been a Gungan.

Dexter Jettster Hologram - Dexter also has a food delivery service and a hologram of him is programmed to take your order, ask you if you want fries with that, or if you'd care to super-size your beverage for only 99/100th of another credit. A droid on rollerblades will deliver your order anywhere on Coruscant.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'd like to go for the double kill and have them skip the regular and make the holo version of Yarna.

Just to tick people off.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wuher Hologram- Many of the more frequent patrons of the Mos Eisley Cantina hated to wait in line and risk running up against the riffraff and rabblerousers that often loitered upon the premises. Not wanting to risk losing any of his best customers, Wuher set up an express order by hologram system.

Hem Dazon Hologram- (read previous entry). Being the salt addict that he is, even a 5 minute wait wasn't quick enough for his sodium riddled beverages.

Jocasta Nu Hologram - Because the "cool" jedis would never be caught dead spending time in a library, Ms. Nu set up a library reference system via hologram.

Nyrat Agira Hologram - downloaded by 9 out of every 10 single males of any species throughout the galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Nyrat Agira Hologram - downloaded by 9 out of every 10 single males of any species throughout the galaxy.
    ROTLMAO! Oh that made my evening!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    ROTLMAO! Oh that made my evening!
    i thought you might like that Tycho! heck, i'd sure download her holo

Actual ones from the movies.

Destroyer Droid
    Nute Gunray
    Rune Haako