How many operations were in place to get the plans for the Death Star?

OK, Kyle Katarn and Jan Orrs went after the plans on Danuta, where Kyle had to infiltrate an Imperial base (Dark Forces). It was a backup plan in case of failure when...

Princess Leia got the plans from Bria Tharen's Rebel cell on Topwara and transported them with presumed diplomatic immunity on the Tantive IV until Darth Vader decided to capture her (A New Hope). She sent the plans along with R2D2 to be delivered to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Now it seems Garm Bel Ibis had arrangements to meet with a young Imperial turned Rebel spy on a backward rim world. Who knows for sure what data he was retrieving, but Isard failed to capture it.

Meanwhile, Vader was distracted by hunting down a surviving Jedi, the Dark Woman, and caught up with the game late, just in time to pursue Princess Leia.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hammertong on Tatooine with the Mystrl and the burriend Strike Cruiser. Although technically that was DSII.

How many missions on X-Wing were there that ended up supporting the plans transmission?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

One, two, three.

Three.

The world may never know.

Though to everything else, throw in (maybe) Last of the Jedi #7. It's called The Secret Weapon, and the cover features Tarkin prominently.

Del Rey also said there'd be an adult novel that cleared up discrepancies about the history of the Death Star, most specifically the long-arse time it takes to build it, and the varying histories.

I think Hammertong was the superlaser from the first, though. Weren't the Mystrl on Tatooine during ANH? It would seem odd that they had to get plans for a second one they didn't even know about yet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No there was something in Spectre of the Past that dealt with it when Leia "captures" Shada in her apartment and sets Shada off with Karrde. It was definitely the second death star, solving the problem of aiming at smaller targets or something like that.

Look forward to the upcoming making of the Death Star Novel because my guess it will come down to how designs in research and development are collaborative and that takes a few people to put together some wildly different ideas and Tarkin and Palpy recognize the insanity and go, let's blow up planets together before picnicking off in the Naboo highlands or something.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I believe the new Star Wars game, "Lethal Alliance," involves a Twi'lek bounty hunter that eventually attempts to find the Death Star plans. Im not certain though, as im only 14% of the way through.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yet another reason the EU blows.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    One, two, three.

Three.

The world may never know.

Though to everything else, throw in (maybe) Last of the Jedi #7. It's called The Secret Weapon, and the cover features Tarkin prominently.

Del Rey also said there'd be an adult novel that cleared up discrepancies about the history of the Death Star, most specifically the long-arse time it takes to build it, and the varying histories.

I think Hammertong was the superlaser from the first, though. Weren't the Mystrl on Tatooine during ANH? It would seem odd that they had to get plans for a second one they didn't even know about yet.
    Nice "Mister Owl" reference there, Chux.

LOTJ #7 makes allusions to what could be the first DS, but without spoilerizing it, they are not specific so it leaves many possibilities open as to what the phrase "secret weapon" really means.
    "That's what Sheev said."