Really quick question: White Lion

Album: Mane Attraction....because they're lions and they spelled it mane instead of main.

Song: Wait.

I remember being in (I think) the 3rd grade when the song When the Children Cry was a big hit. I listened to it every Sunday night for awhile on American Top 40 with Casey Kasem. I loved that song and I loved that radio show.

One of the bestest hair band albums EVAR!

Dont give up! whoa whoa Dont give up! Dont give up!

great song.. that whole album rocked.

try replacing the word "wait" with "hold on a minute" when you sing the song.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I liked that album myself.

"Let's all join our hands
    Place them together
    fight for our lives...."

Lady of the Valley was another great song, as was Hungry, Don't Give Up, and their cover of Radar Love.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was going through a phase about 10 years ago where I was filling in the holes in my hair metal collection. I got their greatest hits album. The axework is good, but it doesn't get a lot of replay.

That reminds me: I still need to get a copy of the first Skid Row album.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just started a Skid Row thread. Their first album is great Chux. Slave to the Grind (No. 2 ) is even better.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah, Skid Row was one I wanted the actual albums for. I've had their other Bach-era albums for some time, but have somehow never added the first to my collection. I always think of that after BMG runs one of their "unlimited CDs for $5.99 with free shipping!" sales.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I also miss Casey Kasem's Long Distance Dedications on Top 40.

"When the children cry, let them know we tried" you know? it's on that info-mercial for hair-ballads.